• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another Deman/NCScout IP Glitch at DeaconSports!

I can email it to people if they want. Just don't want a mess on my hands.

I was given the same explanation as last time. Not sure how it happened again because we were told Scout would be deleting Deman's log-in from his computer after the last mishap.

I was given the same explanation as last time. Not sure how it happened again because we were told Scout would be deleting Deman's log-in from his computer after the last mishap.

Can I un-delete your post now?

I'm confused. That screenshot is posted by NCScout and signed by him. Where is the post by the mod over there pretending to be someone else?

squirrel deleted it, but the text was the exact same, only the time and username differed.

The following was posted at 11:08PM tonight on Premium at DS:

71kb4x.jpg

It was quickly deleted for obvious reasons!

Then, this was posted 11 minutes later, at 11:19PM. It has since been deleted!

iqlrvl.jpg

GottaLuvThatScout! GottaHateThoseIPGlitches!

I'm sure there is a perfectly good reason for this happening twice in about a week. Especially after NCScout randomly appeared back on the scene just 3-4 weeks ago.

Guess it won't be needed. PremiumDeacon is taking care of it.
Thread on freeboard was just locked.

Love the lock.

No one is arguing that both people do not exist. The claim is that Deman has potentially been using the credibility of Scout's name to post recruiting information.

So I guess the text is different, but the content is the same. Which actually makes it look even more suspicious.

Back