• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Another Deman/NCScout IP Glitch at DeaconSports!

Time to sign out of Scout and not sign back in.

How can they possibly explain it away now?

and cagles chimes in to assure us that they are the different posters. :laugh:

Time to sign out of Scout and not sign back in.

That would be like having the power to turn away from a super bad car wreck on the interstate. It's more fun to give misery company.

I merged these two posts.. I don't think we need two on the front page.

That would be like having the power to turn away from a super bad car wreck on the interstate. It's more fun to give misery company.

I can still read, just don't want to inflate their active users. Of course it'll take a couple of days for me to get off that list anyway. What shitty software.

I merged these two posts.. I don't think we need two on the front page.

I agree. Good move, TW.

DeaconSports is doing enough to make themselves bad that our users here don't need to show it in multiple threads.

Hey guys!

You must accept we're two different people!

Of course it's kind of funny Deman posts under my name late at night.

Damn cache still hasn't cleared out after all these years.

Wow I was mostly a lurker over there but that board has really imploded. That may even be an understatement. If I still frequented DS I would feel as if my intelligence had been insulted a little bit. Especially after the way some of those guys accepted that it was just a "caching" issue. Apparently it happened again.

Yeah right!

It'll be interesting to see what happens and how this is further explained away in the morning when more posters start to log in.

I tried to send NCScout a message!

Wake Forest > Forums > Inbox for deacvision7
Featured Forums
My Menu
My Inbox

Inbox
Compose
Sent Items
Trash
Compose Message:
* NCScout is not accepting private messages.

Note the time and date in the lower right

screen.png

Well this is bizarre. I think at this point it's obvious that Deman created the "new" NCScout. However, I don't think it was for nefarious propaganda purposes/trying to keep posters on DS. It seems more likely that the athletic department told him to keep quiet with the info he was getting, so he created the NCScout profile in order to release the same info without getting himself in trouble. I could be way off though.

If he really just did it to keep posters on DS, well, then I'm not sure what to say.

"NCScout" just had scouting reports on players. I don't think he posted anything specifically related to the team.

Huh. Yeah, then I don't know. Not that it really matters, I'll probably cancel my subscription in the next week or so.

Back