• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anybody have old games recorded/on DVD?

Reaction score
Specifically looking for that glorious 2006 Duke game to rewatch if anyone has that game saved in their personal archives

If anybody has 2006 Maryland I'd be interested in that myself, my Drew DVD died on me. That game never seems to get replayed

Kenny Moore show
although it was clear we were headed to Jacksonville and I had my hotel picked out, I didn’t book it until the clock struck zero because God Hates Wake Forest and if I did book during the game we would have fumbled it for a TD and lost several ensuing onside kicks.

If anybody has 2006 Maryland I'd be interested in that myself, my Drew DVD died on me. That game never seems to get replayed
I thought I recalled Wake quicklys ending out a short dvd of highlights, coach/player/fan insights, background info, etc. from the the MD game to Deacon Club members. However, a quick check of my "library" (dvd's stuffed in a cabinet) only came across a dvd highlighting the 2006 season titled "The Time is Now", which I'm sure has a pretty good summary of the MD game.
Does anyone else recall a dvd coming out right after the MD game, or am I confusing that with the 2006 season video?

I thought I recalled Wake quicklys ending out a short dvd of highlights, coach/player/fan insights, background info, etc. from the the MD game to Deacon Club members. However, a quick check of my "library" (dvd's stuffed in a cabinet) only came across a dvd highlighting the 2006 season titled "The Time is Now", which I'm sure has a pretty good summary of the MD game.
Does anyone else recall a dvd coming out right after the MD game, or am I confusing that with the 2006 season video?
I recall the same.

I used to have the Deconclub DVD of the MD game in my work Laptop..

Drew should be given saint status for spreading good cheer.

I dropped easily $100 to have drew make dozens of dvds for me. Now they all sit in a box in my attic. I doubt I have even watched 1/4 of them.
PS: I was in the front row of that MD game and I can still see that fullback up the middle run for the icing TD. Was it Ovie?

I'll check my storage tonight, I had a bunch of Drew's DVDs in a big case and I think I still know where it is.

I want to say the 2006 Duke game wasn't televised? Can't figure out a way to look that up though.

Edit - figured out it was on Raycom. So possible it did get on a Drew DVD

Ole Miss was the game that wasn't televised, and according to the official site the UConn game was on ESPN360, so probably could not get that on DVD

I dropped easily $100 to have drew make dozens of dvds for me. Now they all sit in a box in my attic. I doubt I have even watched 1/4 of them.
PS: I was in the front row of that MD game and I can still see that fullback up the middle run for the icing TD. Was it Ovie?
when Richard Belton scored on 4th and 1 I told my friend on the phone "I can taste it!"

Looking at the box score of that MD game, Riley was 10/13 passing for 125. Thats like a first quarter for Sam.

Back