• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Anybody have old games recorded/on DVD?

It’s interesting to compare the peak Grobe era to now. We were a lot farther away from being a 8-9 win program than we thought.

Does anyone have the games dvd of state/wake where we ruined Phillip rivers and states plans in wi atom the week before they were to play Ohio state

Grobe was a very conservative coach he just found a perfect offensive coordinator for that with Calhoun who ran a run oriented offense that was very inventive.

I just popped in the 2003 state game. Why was Cornelius Birgs starting instead of Chris Barclay?

Any chance you could upload those @BeachBumDeac? Didn’t you post YouTube highlights back in the day before that was a thing? Like of the LD dunks and stuff?

I put on the 4th quarter of the 2006 duke game and man duke got the benefit of some very iffy pass interference calls to even get in position for Chip Vaughn to block the FG.

Could you video capture the blocked FG? I don't think I've ever seen it except in person.

Ole Miss was the game that wasn't televised, and according to the official site the UConn game was on ESPN360, so probably could not get that on DVD
I remember we had to watch UConn in a room in Benson because no one could get it in their dorms. The university arranged some way to show it.

I remember we had to watch UConn in a room in Benson because no one could get it in their dorms. The university arranged some way to show it.
I assume this is the Tire Bowl, and not the "Dan Orlovsky annihilates our bowl hopes in 2003" game? Or is it a different one.

(I don't have the DVD, just curious).

The game at UConn a few years later but before the Tire Bowl.

Could you video capture the blocked FG? I don't think I've ever seen it except in person.
Unfortunately my home desktop died two days ago. Once it is fixed or replaced I’ll see if I can get some of these online.

Back