• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Archer on FX

EatLeadCommie

Tommy Elrod
Reaction score
How in the hell have I missed this show since I watch so much stuff on FX already? Just went through the first season on Netflix instant streaming and laughed my ass off at every episode. Has this season been as good?

Not as good BUT its still a funny ass show.

Yes. The rampage episode from two weeks ago was awesome.

Yeah, I think it's actually been better this season.

It's like Arrested Development in that there are so many in-jokes that build up over time that each episode draws off them and it gets funnier nearly every week.

Agreed on the rampage episode. That's my favorite episode yet.

Sterling Archer, by far, is the greatest philosopher of the 21st century.

The line about liquor and mangos cracked me up. I also liked the cowboys and Indians line and "A. Rhetorical"

Yeah, so glad I am getting a little Archer fix in between seasons with these new eps, though I guess I know now what happened at the end of season 2. Oh well. I don't watch Archer for the plots and drama.

Thank you Guglielmo Marconi....who I think invented the radio.

The first 2/3 was a little light on laughs but the last five minutes made up for it. The Sundance line and the anthropology part were so good.

That's like eggs 101, Woodhouse.

I watched one minute of the first episode in season one because so many people were talking about it on the netflix thread.

I turned it off because it was all animated and that's not really my thing. Does it switch to a real person show?

I watched one minute of the first episode in season one because so many people were talking about it on the netflix thread.

I turned it off because it was all animated and that's not really my thing. Does it switch to a real person show?

It remains animated.

Just out of curiosity, when was the last time you saw an animated show that switched into a real-person show...? :wtf:

Back