• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Archer on FX

I've never even heard of that position. Did the missionaries not come by here?

Good conclusion last night. I really like the idea of putting together a couple episodes in between seasons to hold people over.

The anthropology part was particularly amusing to me because my uncle got his PhD in anthropology and taught for several years at a university. He even has his own business from it.

I was watching the episode where Archer goes on a rampage (season 2, I won't say any more than that in case it would be a spoiler for anyone who might care about plot)... The scene where he's interrogating three dudes family feud style absolutely slayed me.

anybody else catch his lacrosse team's name the Archers of Loafcrosse?

D-D-DUH-DAAAAAAAAANGUHHH ZONE!

Fiacci.png

Sterling Mallory Archer

Yeah, decided to delete that one. People not familiar with the show could easily take it the wrong way.

Only show on television guaranteed to make me laugh out loud every episode.

Related tangent: The other night my wife was sipping a glass of wine while cleaning up after dinner. She finished cleaning up and announced, "The dishwasher is loaded..."

Without missing a beat I responded, "How is that possible, you've only had half a glass of wine."

Silence for about five seconds and then she said "Another comment like that and I am deleting all the episodes of Archer saved on the DVR. He's a bad influence on you."

Do the episodes get funnier than the blimp (dirigible) episode in Season 1?

I've only seen a few and that one sticks out in my head - I might need to order the DVDs.

Do the episodes get funnier than the blimp (dirigible) episode in Season 1?

I've only seen a few and that one sticks out in my head - I might need to order the DVDs.

That episode was pretty good. The problem with watching only an episode here and there is that there are a ton of inside jokes/plotlines that you'll miss if you haven't seen a lot of the previous episodes.

Got the season premiere on the DVR and will watch it later. So glad that I'll be getting my 22 minutes of guaranteed laughs every week again.

Back