• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Archer on FX

This is a fantastic episode.

First of all, I've never worn a condom...

Why do you have a gun!

Seriously? For this?

Last edited:
This is a fantastic episode.

First of all, I've never worn a condom...

Why do you have a gun!

Seriously? For this?

I laughed so hard when Archer was propositioning Lana's parents in the hot tub, I couldn't breathe.

And the best part of the episode was the van. He had a Fly By Night van before. Now it's modeled after the first Rush album, only it says Van instead of Rush

And the best part of the episode was the van. He had a Fly By Night van before. Now it's modeled after the first Rush album, only it says Van instead of Rush

He's also had Exit Van Left and Vanispheres.

Caught up on a few episodes last night, to include the "The Kanes". I lost it at the end when he said, "Sorry I tried to spit roast your mom".

Caught up on a few episodes last night, to include the "The Kanes". I lost it at the end when he said, "Sorry I tried to spit roast your mom".

I think he was actually sorry, though, so, you know... Character growth?

Yeah. It was fine. Definitely fewer jokes/minute. I love that Archer and POOVEY are still BFFs in his narrative.

I dug some of the subtle callbacks. "WE KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT" seems like a good replacement for "phrasing" (ditto the rimshots with Ray's "shut up"). "Are you... an old gypsy woman?" was great too.

So are the limits on language more lax at FXX or is it a time of broadcast issue?

Back