• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Archer on FX

My favorite little part of the episode was the quick shot of Krieger's van that was the cover of Rush's Fly By Night with his face on it instead of an owl, which is a running joke.

The last two episodes have been on point. A couple highlights..

Archer making Woodhouse eat a bowl of spiders webs.
Carol thinking its opposite day. "Worst day evvvvvaaaaaaaaa!" "Dude, assimilate!"
Ron Cadillac and Archer in an incredibly rapey snuff film.
Archer and his Tinnitus.

I just found out that the guy that voices Barry, Dave Willis, is a Wake grad. Was the co-creator of Aqua Teen Hunger Force as well and one of the main writers on Space Goast Coast to Coast along with a few other Adult Swim shows.

Archer is back tonight

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29540-1324492569-7.gif

Sepinwall answered my tweet asking about the new episodes, said "Impressed by how gleefully it blows up the premise of the show and starts over."

Funniest show on TV, can't wait for it to start again tonight.

Archer bitches. This is like Christmas.

So far, so good.

Fail for not knowing Dr. Benson Honeydew.

So was the whole coke montage a preview of the new season? Or just a daydream. Chozen was all sorts of awful.

I think it must've been a preview of the season...there was a part where Lana's water broke.

Chozen was hit and miss, but I don't think I could sit through a season of it. I laughed when the black bar covering his schlong went limp and at a few other parts.

I loved the contrast of the realization of Beeker's boss with "that was figuratively killing me" and "can we talk about the elephant in the room? What are we going to do with not figuratively but literally a ton of cocaine."

"You didn't think it was odd that you lived in that apartment for ten years without paying any rent?"
"I thought it was because I banged the landlord's wife when she dropped off the keys! But...I see now that I was mistaken."

Monday's episode was really good. Coke-addicted Pam is hilarious.

Also liked "Yes, I realize we can't just have a yard sale" and "So I should take life advice from an unwed mother? ...With a dirty car?"

Back