• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Archer on FX

The "Caress of Krieger" van was outstanding. That and YYZed ... someone on the writing staff loves them some Rush.

tumblr_lzb6p1L4641r4lquro1_400.png

Sorry. Re-watched some episodes and can't wait for this to come back. January 8th can't come soon enough.

The return of Unsupervised last week got me pumped for this for some reason. Archer's obviously the superior show, but they worked so well together last year.

There are some pretty funny videos on Archer's facebook page right now. They are really hyping this season. Or, they are just adverting in the right spots for the 18-30 year old male demo.

mediocre episode as far as Archer episodes go, but it's still Archer, and it's back, baby

Also liked that the opening scene was like that Vigo Mortensen movie.

What was the joke about Manning Coleslaw?

Also liked that the opening scene was like that Vigo Mortensen movie.

What was the joke about Manning Coleslaw?

Was wondering that myself. This is what I found:

The burger on sale at Bob’s Burgers, the Thomas Elphinstone Hambledurger with Manning Coleslaw, is a reference to the popular British spy series starring Thomas Elphinstone Hambledon. The books were written by two authors, working together under the pseudonym Manning Coles. And now I’ve explained to you why it’s funny, which Archer didn’t get a chance to do.

Back