• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Archer on FX

:rofl: I think one of my favorite parts was when Krieger came in an told Archer that his sauce had too much salt in it.

No one cares, Figgis, you're only invited to round out the numbers.

The "Is Krieger hard at work?" line followed by, "Probably." was nothing short of amazing. The voice actor for Krieger does such a good job of the unassuming subtle creepy voice.

Oh yeah, right after he put on his mask and said in the hideously creepy voice, " Thank You," was just epic. They did a great job on that scene.

FYI - Season 2 is now on Netflix Instant.

Disappointed I got into this late, but thanks to Netflix I am catching up. Holy hell this show is awesome.

Thoughts on tonight's ep:

Love Krieger
Archer drinking Cyril's whiskey was gold.
Pam and Cheryl were kinda meh tonight. Not many good moments with them, and sometimes Cheryl gets annoying.

Thoughts on tonight's ep:

Love Krieger
Archer drinking Cyril's whiskey was gold.
Pam and Cheryl were kinda meh tonight. Not many good moments with them, and sometimes Cheryl gets annoying.

the "POLO" got me every time

Cheryl's persistent "JUST LIKE THE GYPSY WOMAN SAID" was awesome, too.

And her "So, Robocop... positive or negative?" with a smash-cut to Mallory's "NEITHER" made me laugh a lot.

Baby, my heart was shattered which as it turns out is kind of a panty dropper.

Back