• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Archer on FX

"This smells like a kennel, but for dogs that are poor."

For some reason that line killed me almost as good as the old, "She's the Pele of anal."

With only one episode left this season, how are people feeling about Archer Vice? I think it was fantastic pivot for the show. OUTLAW COUNTRY

Honestly, I think this season has been the weakest. It was a good idea, but at this point it's more absurd than funny. Coked up Pam and Outlaw Country is getting old in a hurry. There are still funny moments, and the Smokey & The Bandit episode was one of my faves, but overall it has been a big MEH for me.

Honestly, I think this season has been the weakest. It was a good idea, but at this point it's more absurd than funny. Coked up Pam and Outlaw Country is getting old in a hurry. There are still funny moments, and the Smokey & The Bandit episode was one of my faves, but overall it has been a big MEH for me.

I liked coked Pam, but admit the Cherleyene thing has annoyed me... especially the selling of her album.

I do love her yelling "OUTLAW COUNTRY" at inappropriate times.

I liked coked Pam, but admit the Cherleyene thing has annoyed me... especially the selling of her album.

I do love her yelling "OUTLAW COUNTRY" at inappropriate times.

inapropes

This season has been the weakest, yeah, but that mostly had to do with the first half of it. The last 3-4 episodes have been absolutely killing it.

inapropes

This season has been the weakest, yeah, but that mostly had to do with the first half of it. The last 3-4 episodes have been absolutely killing it.

This is how I'm feeling about this season too. The whole first half of the season felt really slow, while the second half has been much better pacing. It almost looks in retrospect like the writers didn't know what the hell to do once they were released from the confines of having to do espionage-related writing. Then they all figured it out.

Just watched all 5 seasons in about a week.

One of the funniest shows on TV. Definitely love the Arrested Development-esque callbacks and in-jokes.

Can't wait for it to come back on. I might just go rewatch from the beginning again.

SMOKEBOMB!

Archer is the best. The three episode arc on the island killed me. "I'm pretty sure somebody's already named all the spiders."

First ep was ok. The more Krieger/Pam they can get the better.

Yep. The second episode was quite good, especially if you have seen the movie that it pays homage to.

The Archer Sanction was actually the 3rd episode this season. I think all of them have been good so far, but that one was definitely the best of the 3.

"Have fun, I hope you get hate crimed!"

"I will straight flush your brains out the back of your school."

Back