• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Archer on FX

Season premiere was freaking hilarious. The scene when Archer and Burt are planning the Gator sequel was my favorite part.

Woodhouse: Your Pimm's Cup, sir.
Burt: Doesn't is come in a silver chalice?
Woodhouse: That would be a 'Pimp's Cup,' sir.

"I'll hunt the most dangerous game."
"jai alai?"

The predator scene was awesome.

Last edited:
Two best moments of the episode, for sure.

I think all of the parts about the Tiger were tops for me. Especially when they were in the cage and the Tiger got shot. Capped off by the end of the show when he was talking to mother.

I think all of the parts about the Tiger were tops for me. Especially when they were in the cage and the Tiger got shot. Capped off by the end of the show when he was talking to mother.

:laugh: samesies.

I hope Vanyspheres makes a return.

I hope Vanyspheres makes a return.
Archer's sheer joy at his sight of the tiger (and then disappointment when it was "murdered") was my favorite moment of the episode. Reminded me of his encounter with Cheryl's ocelot.

2nd was probably the predator back-and-forth.

Archer's sheer joy at his sight of the tiger (and then disappointment when it was "murdered") was my favorite moment of the episode. Reminded me of his encounter with Cheryl's ocelot.

2nd was probably the predator back-and-forth.

hahaha I had forgotten about the Ocelot. That almost rivals the Tiger scene.

Thought that was one of the funniest episodes in the entire series. There seriously wasn't an unfunny scene during the entire show.

"If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that...I'd have 8 nickels!"

Thought that was one of the funniest episodes in the entire series. There seriously wasn't an unfunny scene during the entire show.

"If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that...I'd have 8 nickels!"
Eh, I felt the opposite way about it. I loved a couple of scenes, and on the whole, it was very funny, but it wasn't anywhere near the best for me.

I loved when they asked the guy if he was rolling dirty and it flashed to him at the gay rave.

"Um... possibly."

1zb9emq.gif

n3x83k.gif

Archer telling the jungle to eat a dick made me lose it:

“Eat a dick, jungle. Cover it with malaria and leeches, spread it with some degayly fever, and eat it a big goddamn jungly dick.”

and at the end:

“Did you hear we met a tiger?! But…he got murdered.”

Also I believe I have an unhealthy love for H. Jon Benjamin's voice.

Back