• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are you a crazy ex?

Its not like we really blame you for flipping out, its just that most of us would probably do the same if given the chance. Sounds like he wasn't even ready for the next serious step anyways so maybe he just wanted an out and lived for the moment.

awakegirl, why didn't your ex take out some loans to pay for housing? His parents were bigger assholes than you.

Any guy who is stupid enough to get caught that badly deserves to given the boot.

What happened to the money he made off the movie?

You're adorable when you flirt.

Hey, if you're living with someone, you're an idiot to have an affair. And even stupider to have an affair that anyone with 50 IQ knows will be discovered.

It's a combination of self-preservation, common sense and common decency not to do that. Fuck around all you want if you aren't living with someone.

I think it's more dangerous to fuck around when you are living someone than if you are married. If you're married, it's a real pain in the ass to get divorced. Thus you are more likely to get a second chance.

How the fuck did this guy get into law school if he wasn't smart enough to get his name on the lease? If he was living with her, it should have been a no brainer. Then she wouldn't have been able to kick him out without leaving herself.

Hey, if you're living with someone, you're an idiot to have an affair. And even stupider to have an affair that anyone with 50 IQ knows will be discovered.

It's a combination of self-preservation, common sense and common decency not to do that. Fuck around all you want if you aren't living with someone.

I think it's more dangerous to fuck around when you are living someone than if you are married. If you're married, it's a real pain in the ass to get divorced. Thus you are more likely to get a second chance.

How the fuck did this guy get into law school if he wasn't smart enough to get his name on the lease? If he was living with her, it should have been a no brainer. Then she wouldn't have been able to kick him out without leaving herself.

Basically he couldn't get a loan bc it was two days before school was about to start when he came back and I told him he couldn't stay. He blew all his movie money, which was very minimal, on partying in Atlanta during filming. I was staying in a house that my parents owned, so I basically just told him forget about it and he wasn't about to go to them and ask if he could stay bc they had done a lot for him and were pretty pissed. He ended up moving home with his father. Father is a very nice guy but recent-ish immigrant who didn't have the resources to help. Father has since married a mail order bride, which adds to the reasons why I am lucky to have gotten out of tins situation.

Its not like we really blame you for flipping out, its just that most of us would probably do the same if given the chance. Sounds like he wasn't even ready for the next serious step anyways so maybe he just wanted an out and lived for the moment.

Totally agree that he wanted an out, subconsciously at the very least.

All the dad had to do was help him with a couple of months rent. By then the guy could have gotten a loan.

Did he have a car?

All the dad had to do was help him with a couple of months rent. By then the guy could have gotten a loan.

Did he have a car?

Yeah he actually had a nice car, but he didn't have the initiative to do anything on his own. He just kind of panicked and went home. Then he wandered aimlessly and got the DUI. He ended up going to law school at hofstra a year later, which worked out fine.

Since it is inconceivable she is above a 7, that makes you troll 4?

Poor dude.

From what I gather you spend an unusual amount of time and take an unusual amount of pride in being a sports message board antagonist. Think about that for a few seconds.

Yeah he actually had a nice car, but he didn't have the initiative to do anything on his own. He just kind of panicked and went home. Then he wandered aimlessly and got the DUI. He ended up going to law school at hofstra a year later, which worked out fine.

So what we've learned is that:

1. Hes a movie star.
2. Hes a lawyer.
3. He has an awesome car.
4. He nailed Lindsay Lohan before she became really really skanky.
5. He nailed some Vogue cover model.
6. Women are willing to support him.

Yeah, it sounds like he leads a pretty miserable life.

This guy just did what 99% of guys would do. Its nothing against you awake and I'm sorry you had to go through it but it sounds like he's just acting out your normal guy fantasies, but he actually lived it.

Holy crap, is this guy an associate for a major firm in NYC? I think I know who this is. Oh wait, did you say he went to Duke undergrad. This guy went to another ACC school. Didn't know so many We Are Marshall extras went to Hofstra Law.

just ask him about LiLo

Back