• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are you a crazy ex?

I have had many, many crazy exes who end up calling crying or running over to your house in the middle of the night when you break up with them, etc. I have had one moment of shame in craziness with an ex though.

From senior year of college until I graduated from law school, I dated this one guy at Duke. Very serious relationship- talked marriage, kids, etc all the time. We were living together, on my dime for my entire time I was in law school. I decided to take a job in RI and take the bar there and he agreed to come up with me bc he is from NY and stay in NY for the summer while I took the bar and then he was going to live in RI with me and go to law school. Anyway, I take the bar and he gets cast in a movie in Atlanta and ends up leaving and cheating on me with this girl who was on the cover of f'ing Vogue as well as Lindsay Lohan.

I got tipped off by a mutual friend also in this movie with him. And then- in the midst of bar madness- I got crazy. I hacked into his email and read all the stuff back and forth btw him and Ms. Vogue. Then I took everything he ever gave me and shipped it in a box to his parents. Finally, without telling him in advance, I would not let him come live with me when he was done with the movie as planned (bc I wouldn't even speak to him) and basically just refused to help him in any way, so he ended up wasting his law school deposit bc he had no money to live in RI or MA. Long story short, he moved back in with his parents, was unemployed and ended up getting a DUI shortly after.

I look back on this and think that I was absolutely psycho, so judge away, but mostly I was just hurt/pissed, etc. In the end he is still a psycho, calling me 5 years later begging me not to get married and crying all the time.

You went a little crazy, but that an awesome story to tell.

I will also say that it's not like he is some big movie star. He was a football extra in We Are Marshall. Not exactly Oscar worthy stuff. He was acting like he was the next Brad Pitt. And I was busy taking the bar, but he didn't get why I couldn't come out for a cast party.

if i was dating you i would bone lohan and the girl from vogue too. just saying.

Sometimes I'm not sure what exactly I have done on these boards to get people so negative on me, but I guess it is what it is. Anyway, it all worked out great for me, I'm sure you'll be disappointed to hear.

Sometimes I'm not sure what exactly I have done on these boards to get people so negative on me, but I guess it is what it is. Anyway, it all worked out great for me, I'm sure you'll be disappointed to hear.

You can be way to sensitive sometimes and that's like blood in the water for some of these sharks.

...I could be off, but that's my observation

Being born XX.

I didn't take it as negative towards you. I just thought of it as a "guys are dogs and who wouldn't hook up with a Vogue Cover Girl and LL in her prime" kind of thing. However, I don't know if you and that poster have any backstory, so I might be missing something.

Not an ex but I called this one girl and asked her out and she said she was busy and call me back in a couple days or whatever lame excuse it was. A few days passed so I called her and left a message on her answering machine. Then I decided eff it, I've had a rough summer I'm going to give myself this little victory...so for every day while driving too or from work I called and left a message on her answering machine for like a month-plus asking if she was still around and wanted to hang out. Just the same message over and over again. I don't remember why exactly I stopped but she never ACTUALLY spoke up and turned me down, otherwise I would have stopped.

I've done that....

If someone can be so petty and disrespectful to ignore you and not treat you like a human being, then fuck 'em....

I didn't take it as negative towards you. I just thought of it as a "guys are dogs and who wouldn't hook up with a Vogue Cover Girl and LL in her prime" kind of thing.

this.

but awakegirl's response serves to validate bacon's assessment as well.

I would take that as a compliment that a guy who boned Lohan and a girl on the cover of a magazine also found you good enough

Back