• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are you a crazy ex?

I just added my first GF on facebook a few months back as friend, but we never chatted. Then one day I checked and I got de-friended.

So i imagine the answer is yes.

Why add her if you had nothing to say to her?

I've probably talked to or posted on someone's wall to like <25% of my facebook friends and I'm somewhere around 200 total friends. Half of them are high school people or ppl I met once at a wake forest alumni thing.

So I don't think not talking in itself is unusual (some ppl have 1000s of friends), but the answer of course is to picture stalk. She's a solid 3 points higher on the scale than myself.

I've probably talked to or posted on someone's wall to like <25% of my facebook friends and I'm somewhere around 200 total friends. Half of them are high school people or ppl I met once at a wake forest alumni thing.

So I don't think not talking in itself is unusual (some ppl have 1000s of friends), but the answer of course is to picture stalk. She's a solid 3 points higher on the scale than myself.

Since it is inconceivable she is above a 7, that makes you troll 4?

Poor dude.

I'll just add that yes, I'm sensitive. Hard to be on a message board. Also, LL was gross five years ago. She was def not in her prime. Her prime was Mean Girls. As far as it being a compliment, I am pretty sure she doesn't even remember it and was probably coked up out of her mind.

Haha major edit there.

We are Marshall was in production in 2005. Mean girls came out in 2004.

I don't know that as an ex I've been crazy...but as a girlfriend I've done some crazy things. Unfortunately for dv7 he met me at my worst.

I'll just add that yes, I'm sensitive. Hard to be on a message board. Also, LL was gross five years ago. She was def not in her prime. Her prime was Mean Girls. As far as it being a compliment, I am pretty sure she doesn't even remember it and was probably coked up out of her mind.

Did he PIITB?

That said I think the man is a douche nozzle and your reaction was crazy but deserved. I had a "well he had it coming" reaction.

Y'all are nuts. This photoshoot was February 2008, and she was smoking:

lindsay-lohan-marilyn-monroe-last-sitting-new-york-magazine-cover.jpg

awakegirl, relax. that was the point.

what if LL was in his list of 5 celeb freebies that every couple gets?!

If i get a chance to bang amy winehouse two minutes before she died I'm taking it for the story alone even if I'm going out with awakegirl and her sister at the same time (both completely out of my league). Sorry.

They are only out of your league if you think they are out of your league...look at Lyle Lovett and Julia Roberts....

Some of the responses are hysterical. LL was a hot mess by 2006 though. And this was filming summer 2006. Love the girl solidarity.

awakegirl, why didn't your ex take out some loans to pay for housing? His parents were bigger assholes than you.

Any guy who is stupid enough to get caught that badly deserves to given the boot.

What happened to the money he made off the movie?

Back