• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are you a crazy ex?

I don't think I've ever done anything crazy at all. Granted I've been with the same girl since I was 20 and had one real GF before that.

lol... sorry. i wasnt even thinking about you in this. to be fair, ive never observed your interactions with the fairer sex.

heh, no worries. I think we've had beers like twice or something, I wasn't even sure you knew who I was. And to be perfectly fair, tons of med students suck socially (which I think makes them shittier doctors, but that's another discussion).

My dad is an attorney and my mom was a teacher. My mom always laughs at how bad the parties between the law and med schools were. Super awkward and boring with way too much ego.

My dad is an attorney and my mom was a teacher. My mom always laughs at how bad the parties between the law and med schools were. Super awkward and boring with way too much ego.

I went to the Wake Med School/P.A School halloween party at Burke street two years ago (friend and his fiance were in Med school at the time). It was pouring rain, but it was pretty fun......maybe it was just fun because I got really drunk and got some trim.

heh, no worries. I think we've had beers like twice or something, I wasn't even sure you knew who I was. And to be perfectly fair, tons of med students suck socially (which I think makes them shittier doctors, but that's another discussion).

In order to not be bad, they have to go into a field that doesn't deal much with patients and where they don't have to have bedside manner, i.e. pathologist, radiologist, etc. From my social interactions with doctors, those fields seem to be the ones where the individuals lack socially.

Back on the topic:

One of my best friends has a great crazy ex story and the ex was in med school at the time at Wake. My sister also has an douche ex story and he was a veterinarian. Both of those ex's were needy and asses.

Yup. We closed on a condo today! WOOT WOOT!

Everyone's just waiting around for us to get married, but we like fucking with them.

Yup. We closed on a condo today! WOOT WOOT!

Everyone's just waiting around for us to get married, but we like fucking with them.

if you broke up would you take the condo or the dog?

Nope. I've probably done some lame things before, especially when I was younger, but not after the breakup. Im on to other things at that point.

I've definitely stopped calling before, but never for anything over like 6 weeks. Thats usually barely like 4-5 dates. Ive had girls stop returning calls with no explanation before as well, charge it to the game.

I have had many, many crazy exes who end up calling crying or running over to your house in the middle of the night when you break up with them, etc. I have had one moment of shame in craziness with an ex though.

From senior year of college until I graduated from law school, I dated this one guy at Duke. Very serious relationship- talked marriage, kids, etc all the time. We were living together, on my dime for my entire time I was in law school. I decided to take a job in RI and take the bar there and he agreed to come up with me bc he is from NY and stay in NY for the summer while I took the bar and then he was going to live in RI with me and go to law school. Anyway, I take the bar and he gets cast in a movie in Atlanta and ends up leaving and cheating on me with this girl who was on the cover of f'ing Vogue as well as Lindsay Lohan.

I got tipped off by a mutual friend also in this movie with him. And then- in the midst of bar madness- I got crazy. I hacked into his email and read all the stuff back and forth btw him and Ms. Vogue. Then I took everything he ever gave me and shipped it in a box to his parents. Finally, without telling him in advance, I would not let him come live with me when he was done with the movie as planned (bc I wouldn't even speak to him) and basically just refused to help him in any way, so he ended up wasting his law school deposit bc he had no money to live in RI or MA. Long story short, he moved back in with his parents, was unemployed and ended up getting a DUI shortly after.

I look back on this and think that I was absolutely psycho, so judge away, but mostly I was just hurt/pissed, etc. In the end he is still a psycho, calling me 5 years later begging me not to get married and crying all the time.

man if you broke up with her you'd really be out on your ass, not to mention the effects it would have on my job.

Awakegirl - he cheated on you with LL or she was just in the movie?

Tilt,

DON'T FORGET IM SOCCER!

Oh shit I forgot!

Congrats on the condo. I think we are supposed to close on Monday, but who the hell knows. I think I'm waiting for the title company to contact me at this point.

I went to the Wake Med School/P.A School halloween party at Burke street two years ago (friend and his fiance were in Med school at the time). It was pouring rain, but it was pretty fun......maybe it was just fun because I got really drunk and got some trim.

The orthopedic surgeons at UT Southwestern throw a killer Halloween party.

I got a little weird on a med school girlfriend, not so much crazy just didn't want it to end. Good thing it did. I'm happily married going on 13 years.

Awakegirl - he cheated on you with LL or she was just in the movie?

He was consistently cheating on me with the Vogue girl, but he also hooked up with LL in like a one night stand situation, which prompted the mutual friend to finally call me. Thank God bc I can't even imagine the diseases she has. It was a really bad summer.

Oh shit I forgot!

Congrats on the condo. I think we are supposed to close on Monday, but who the hell knows. I think I'm waiting for the title company to contact me at this point.

Thanks and good luck. It's pretty exciting but nerve-racking at the same time. Hopefully we don't default on our debt as a country and kill the DC housing market.

Back