• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ARE YOU READY? or The Ty is Now

Thinking about Ty Walker's impact on this team is like having sex with your wife. You get super excited at the potential, but it just never lives up to the expectations.

I would rather have this guy.
1r841s.jpg

I laugh out loud every time I see him set the bone crushing pick.

Welcome Ty. Your Christmas present this year is a gift-wrapped opportunity of a lifetime. Here's hoping you can shock the ACC and dominate.

Thinking about Ty Walker's impact on this team is like having sex with your wife. You get super excited at the potential, but it just never lives up to the expectations.

Ahhhh...........maybe so, maybe no.

Just who's wife are you talking about?

Block shots and rebound. It isn't like we can get any worse on the glass. Give half of Nikita's minutes to Ty. Why the hell not?

"Just dont overexpect, that's all, just dont overexpect."

(Andy's advice to Gomer, when he was set up on a blind date with Thelma Lou's cousin Mary Grace seems appropriate just about now.)

Block shots and rebound. It isn't like we can get any worse on the glass. Give half of Nikita's minutes to Ty. Why the hell not?

Yes I look forward to Ty running around the perimeter shooting 3's like Nakita does...The scary thing is that as bad as Nakita is he is way better than Walker...

I actually sort of like his passing, so maybe there will be some use we can get out of him on that end. A guy with size who at least has the ability to move the ball. Just run the floor hard and move the ball. Pretty much anything after that will be a bonus. Always struck me as more of a space cadet than malevolent.
:couch:

Last edited:
You think you can tell us what to do
You think you can tell us what to wear
You think that you're better
Well you'd better get ready
Bow to the masters
Break it down!

i have to say that i am excited that Ty can play C and we can see what Carson can do at the 4...everyone has been talking about the 4 is Carson's position and his newly developed outside shot could be a benefit. i am not getting my hopes up too much but really want to see this in action!

Have you considered how excited she gets about having sex with YOU?

i have to say that i am excited that Ty can play C and we can see what Carson can do at the 4...everyone has been talking about the 4 is Carson's position and his newly developed outside shot could be a benefit. i am not getting my hopes up too much but really want to see this in action!

It isn't newly developed. We always knew Carson was a jump shooter with a decent shot beyond the arc.

Back