• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Army @ Wake Forest - 7:30 PM RSN/Bally

Hi everyone. I am coming to the game solo today and thinking of taking my motorcycle. I have a coliseum lot parking pass and I usually park over by the annex. Considering the chaos expected with fair traffic and the sold out crowd, has anyone had experience parking a motorcycle at a WF game and can you tell me if there are separate motorcycle spots, or am I just to use a regular car parking space wherever I can find one?

Last edited:
Interesting picks from the Gameday guys on the FSU/NC St game. If FSU can pull off the upset I’ll be pretty surprised.

Interesting picks from the Gameday guys on the FSU/NC St game. If FSU can pull off the upset I’ll be pretty surprised.
NC State is pretty overrated. FSU has a solid chance today

Ended up signing up for spectrum free trial. The VPN works on my phone, but not on Roku. I tried using my dad's spectrum cable login but it blacked Bally out still. But all is well...Found solution for tonight. Thanks for all the input y'all

Hi everyone. I am coming to the game solo today and thinking of taking my motorcycle. I have a coliseum lot parking pass and I usually park over by the annex. Considering the chaos expected with fair traffic and the sold out crowd, has anyone had experience parking a motorcycle at a WF game and can you tell me if there are separate motorcycle spots, or am I just to use a regular car parking space wherever I can find one?

There will be a space for you on the logo at midfield.

Prediction: (The) Army’s chance to beat us was last year. At this point they know they’re going to have to score tons of points just to stay in spitting distance and I don’t think they’re up to it. Deacs are focused and it will not go well for the Cadets today.

I'm the Deacon?

The Army boards have no optimism about this game. The average predicted margin in the pick thread was like 25 points and they seem resigned to watch their secondary get absolutely torched all day. Let's hope they're right.

I downloaded the Bally Sports app on my Roku and was able to Login via my Internet Provider (AT&T). It doesn't show our game as upcoming. Any thoughts?

Really not sure why so many of you sports fans choose YouTubeTV over Direct TV Streaming - DTS has better sports coverage for nearly the same cost. That will probably change in the next year or two when RSN contracts change, but for now DTS has more sports.

Search “wake forest” in the bally app and it should come up as upcoming.
Awesome! Thanks. That did it! I didn't even see a "Search" feature when I looked. Bit of a poor app. Oh well.

Really not sure why so many of you sports fans choose YouTubeTV over Direct TV Streaming - DTS has better sports coverage for nearly the same cost. That will probably change in the next year or two when RSN contracts change, but for now DTS has more sports.
I don't know much about DTS. I've had YTTV for awhile now. My family loves the unlimited, cloud based DVR. We can watch from the phone, TV, Ipad. It's a terrific product. I'm willing to hunt around a bit for one off games or just go to a local watering hole

YTTV is $64/mo. DTVS is $89/mo. for the lowest package that includes the RSNs. I had ATTTV (now DTVS) when I first cut the cord and switched to YTTV after my monthly price went up to $70/mo. at the time YTTV was $50 (and still had the RSNs). YTTV has a better interface and better DVR. I can use a VPN when necessary for college RSN games. Don't care about the NBA and can use a VPN with MLB.tv for baseball.

I don’t really miss the RSNs because I don’t care much about the local teams and I can use VPN for Wake games.

Can't speak for anyone else but YTTV had RSN when I signed up and I just haven't changed. Did DTV Streaming have ACCN the whole time? That was another reason I left basic cable to start with - during Xfinity's ACCN lockout

Back