• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Asheville Restaurants

Got an interview there tomorrow. I get in too late for dinner and leave mid afternoon. Where's a good place to get a quick-ish breakfast/early lunch?

I liked this place downtown the past couple of times I've been. Nothing special, but there are a couple of locations (depending on where your interview is), and it was solid. Good luck on the interview.

http://www.greensagecafe.com/

are you gonna be downtown? if so I'd do Chai Pani or Salsas for good lunch spots (both places open at 11:30). The Creperie (Bouchon) would be pretty good option too for more breakfasty/lunch mix (opens at 11 I think).

If you're thinking just straight breakfast Over Easy Cafe is pretty awesome (Huevos Rancheros ftw), but not sure if that would be quick or not, it's pretty crowded on weekends and I've never been on a weekday.

Really enjoyed Bouchon a few weeks back especially since it wasn't ridiculously expensive.

hotel is the Hilton Biltmore Park (something like that). office is near the airport. but interview isn't until 12:30 tomorrow so I've got some time.

Personally, I wouldn't go downtown for breakfast if I were staying out at Biltmore Park.

Strolled over to symphony in the park last night BIFF. Honestly I expected more talent from the ladies.

I was over at Dick's yesterday afternoon and was like, "Whoa, where the fuck am I going to park ? WTF is going on ?" Then I realized it was the symphony and I was like, "Who goes to that shit anymore anyway ?"

All the babes are getting wasted at breweries now I think.

Thanks. Booked it for Sunday. Nice to find a good slot available at late notice. Pumped to get up to Asheville for a bit this weekend too.

Thanks. Booked it for Sunday. Nice to find a good slot available at late notice. Pumped to get up to Asheville for a bit this weekend too.

Yeah, I've been a few times and like it a lot. It gets overshadowed by Curate I think for the small plates/tapas thing, but it's pretty great on its own (and much easier to get into).

Back