• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Assistant Coaches - Belin and Jackson retained, Cohen hired for DL

Can't get the link to work, but there's more bad press about Dave Cohen in today's Newark Star Ledger at www.nj.com -- another bullying allegation. Maybe someone can help me out and paste the get the link. Right now it's on the front page of the website.

Rutgers plays tackle football right? Their players seem to be a little soft.

[Redacted] drives a Prius. chewbacca drives the millennium falcon. Advantage: chewbacca

And if you beat Bzz he glumly shakes your hand. If you beat the wookie he rips your arms off. Again, advantage chewbacca

so do we have the poop sheet on Tabacca yet? i read his bio on the ball state website but obviously those are slightly biased.

We overlapped at BSU for a couple years, but didn't know each other. The offensive line at BSU has preformed very well over the last several seasons. It was a veteran group. Otherwise, I don't know much about him.

heard that our new S&C coach is really challenging these guys... word is you better not yawn on his watch

Back