• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

At least 172 Palestinians killed, 1,280 injured, UN says 77% are civilians

From their perspective, Hamas got Israel to stop killing them.

Sounds like they are all in on Hamas. This should free up the Israelis to strike harder knowing that Hamas is simply doing the bidding of the Palestinian people and are not a minority or fringe group.

And then support will go up since Hamas is the only one defending them, then Israel will strike harder, then support will go up since Hamas is the only one defending them, then Israel will strike harder, and then support will go up...

And then support will go up since Hamas is the only one defending them, then Israel will strike harder, then support will go up since Hamas is the only one defending them, then Israel will strike harder, and then support will go up...

Until one or both sides gets tired of the killing and stops. I think this is the same record they have been playing over there for the last 50 years.

and an anti-semite (which may be a tad confusing)

I will now wait patiently for DeacMan to arrive and call RJ a supporter of Hamas.

Someone needs to vote Netanyahu out of office. As I've said before, he's almost as big an obstacle to peace as Hamas.

What makes this worse is this is very productive farmland for communities that need the food.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/08/world/meast/palestinian-abbas-hamas-conflict/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

"(CNN) -- Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas slammed Hamas over the weekend, raising questions about the future of the Palestinian rivals' unity government.

The Palestinian Authority controls the West Bank, and the militant group Hamas has controlled Gaza. The longtime rivals agreed to a unity government earlier this year, but Abbas accused Hamas of operating a shadow government in Gaza.

Now if Netanyahu can stop being an asshole, maybe some peace can be discussed.

Back