• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Atlanta Dining

^^^Hit that place up yesterday. Decent food, low prices. Turrible service, which is really appalling for a 25 seat place. Also no booze, which is more or less a non-starter for me. Poor man's Miso.

Ron Eyester aka the Angry Chef is on this years Top Chef hosted in Boston.

Also Richard Blais is going to be a regular judge along w/ Hugh, Tom, Gail and Padma (eye candy that doesn't cook/barely eats yet thinks she can judge food)

Who drives an A4 w/ a WF sticker? You drive like an asshat, use turn signals and slow down.

Decatur is also having a Restaurant Week this year, Sep 29 - Oct 6.

Get thee to Rise n Dine, order the Polish Omelette and be very very very happy.

Rise n Dine, as well as Home Grown are two Bfast spots that are on my list. I have tried to make it to both on wknd mornings before, and left due to lines.

I cant deal with waiting in a resto for 30 + minutes without a drink in my hand or a place to sit. I did have a pretty amaz brunch at Gato a few weeks back.

That place is solid.

I hated Home Grown, but people love it. Tasted like yankees trying to make southern comfort food and failing.

Gunshow tonight, will report back tomorrow!!! :thumbsup:

Gunshow was awesome, best meal I've ever had in Atlanta.

Kevin prepared a standing rib roast which he cut right next to me. There was duck aglinoeti (sp), the most delicious butternut squash soup I've ever had and porknscrimp dumplings. Just an awesome culinary experience.

Gunshow was awesome, best meal I've ever had in Atlanta.

Kevin prepared a standing rib roast which he cut right next to me. There was duck aglinoeti (sp), the most delicious butternut squash soup I've ever had and porknscrimp dumplings. Just an awesome culinary experience.

you are a silly starfucker

the food is average and a fucking rip off

most of the food is served luke warm

that shyster has the chutzpah to charge $35 for a shitty popover and maybe 4 ounces of thinly sliced prime rib and gravy

you realize you can spend that at FOGO at lunch and eat all the meat you want, right?

you wan't dim sum, go to a fucking chinese restaurant

MEH

Last edited:
Hahaha, you're such bitter person.

It was legit great, plus we sat right up on the glass for the kitchen. So not only did we get first dibs, we got to see the stuff getting made. Really neat.

Was def expensive, but that's for the "experience." Also had great crafted cocktails, very well done too. Most of the time I'm disappointed in crafted cocktails.

Who drives an A4 w/ a WF sticker? You drive like an asshat, use turn signals and slow down.

Does Go drive a black Tahoe with a WF magnet and a Bulldog magnet? I saw one on my way home the other day and immediately thought "that must be Go." And for the record, I don't drive an A4, nor do I have a WF sticker (I do have a WF license plate frame though).

Does Go drive a black Tahoe with a WF magnet and a Bulldog magnet? I saw one on my way home the other day and immediately thought "that must be Go." And for the record, I don't drive an A4, nor do I have a WF sticker (I do have a WF license plate frame though).

Go definitely was not driving a Tahoe last may

I like the Dawgs but I ain't putting a Dawgs sticker on my car ever.

White saab, black Deacon Club sticker.

I feel like such a white person for not going to Lee's Bakery until today. HOT DAMN that was good

Back