• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF SESSIONS

"The DOJ is about to change course, hurtling back towards Jim Crow."

Remember when republicans were the fear mongerers?
I trust conservative whites to decide how upset minorities should be regarding politics.

A rainbow coalition that will surely consider everyone's interests
565d09cfd7126679635ebaa166aaeac3.jpg

I live down here where Sessions is from, and make no mistake, he is a racist. Siding with rj on this one.

Reactions: ONW
I trust conservative whites to decide how upset minorities should be regarding politics.

A rainbow coalition that will surely consider everyone's interests
565d09cfd7126679635ebaa166aaeac3.jpg

Are you under the impression that Scott Lemieux, the writer of the article I responded to, is not white?

Are you under the impression that Scott Lemieux, the writer of the article I responded to, is not white?
If you've only heard white people complain then you must be sheltered from politically aware minorities. I don't need to read a white guys article to know how scared people are. There is a lot more on the line here than bakeries and pizza shops being able to turn down gay business.

But hey, we're MAGA for white conservative Christians.

If you've only heard white people complain then you must be sheltered from politically aware minorities. I don't need to read a white guys article to know how scared people are. There is a lot more on the line here than bakeries and pizza shops being able to turn down gay business.

So did you think the guy who wrote the article was not white or do you want to just admit your post was completely irrelevant

I love how all of these news outlets are using his middle name, Beauregard, to emphasize his racism. It's a nice touch.

I love how all of these news outlets are using his middle name, Hussein, to emphasize his Muslim/Kenyan background. It's a nice touch.

Last edited:
So did you think the guy who wrote the article was not white or do you want to just admit your post was completely irrelevant
Let's be clear, I have never given a fuck about that article. Your response was predictably ignorant and naive. Please though, keep asking me questions about the article. Maybe in a few more tries I will give a fuck.

We all see how white conservative America responded to the cast of Hamilton expressing the same concerns to Mike Pence. "Fear mongering"

But I hear Trump is gonna put coal back in them there mountains, so it's worth it.

Plus Trump will get rid of those pesky OSHA rules. Think of the insurance money their widows will get.

I'm sure you know a ton about OSHA, as deeply as you are involved in the workplace.

You gotta just love these liberal pity parties.

This election didn't turn out to be the liberal laugher everyone thought it was going to be, did it?

As it turned out, all you smart-ass liberal fuckers didn't know what the hell you were talking about. You need to get out of that liberal echo chamber sometime and see what the rest of the country is thinking.

Last edited:
You gotta just love these liberal pity parties.

This election didn't turn out to be the liberal laugher everyone thought it was going to be, did it?

As it turned out, all you smart-ass liberal fuckers didn't know what the hell you were talking about. You need to get out of that echo chamber sometime and see how the rest of the country is thinking.

YAY team!

You do have to get away from the coloreds and gays for a while to really take the pulse of the country. BKF is on top of it.

Back