• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF SESSIONS

You gotta just love these liberal pity parties.

This election didn't turn out to be the liberal laugher everyone thought it was going to be, did it?

As it turned out, all you smart-ass liberal fuckers didn't know what the hell you were talking about. You need to get out of that liberal echo chamber sometime and see what the rest of the country is thinking.

Don't really see the need to spike the football here. Trumps victory was one of the greatest upsets of all time. It is on par with USA-Russia in 1980 or just about anything else you can come up with.

Very few people truly thought it would happen. The majority of those who voted for Trump were not expecting a victory.

Trump was out spent. He had no support from his party. He had little media support and almost no newspaper endorsements. He was behind in the poles. He had no ground game. His win almost defies all logic. I can see how those who opposed him are still shell shocked.

Gotta love the irony of a man from Randleman lecturing others about living in an echo chamber.

Gotta love the irony of a man from Randleman lecturing others about living in an echo chamber.
It's OK though, he is vindicated because 48.5% of the rest of swing state voters live in similar echo chambers. If 49% of Florida voters agree with BKF than his world views much be correct.

Don't really see the need to spike the football here. Trumps victory was one of the greatest upsets of all time. It is on par with USA-Russia in 1980 or just about anything else you can come up with.

Very few people truly thought it would happen. The majority of those who voted for Trump were not expecting a victory.

Trump was out spent. He had no support from his party. He had little media support and almost no newspaper endorsements. He was behind in the poles. He had no ground game. His win almost defies all logic. I can see how those who opposed him are still shell shocked.

There were a lack of true visionaries on the subject, agreed #14:1

This election didn't turn out to be the liberal laugher everyone thought it was going to be, did it?

As it turned out, all you smart-ass liberal fuckers didn't know what the hell you were talking about. You need to get out of that liberal echo chamber sometime and see what the rest of the country is thinking.

Yeah! And FUCK George McGovern too!

Yeah! And FUCK George McGovern too!

Just think, I might have lived forever in a state of oblivious liberal bliss if I had never started posting on these boards. Posting here has really opened my eyes....and posters from both sides have contributed to my awakening.

Just think, I might have lived forever in a state of oblivious liberal bliss if I had never started posting on these boards. Posting here has really opened my eyes....and posters from both sides have contributed to my awakening.

2-the-awakening-harold-shull.jpg

What's truly amusing is watching you have to juggle Trump's nuts in your mouth every day for the next four years as he bungles his way through this thing he didn't even want. You got your bung hole all scrunched up over Hillary Clinton and you fucked up and helped vote in an incompetent liar, and now you have to polish this turd daily with your tongue. Enjoy yourself.

Yep. Hell, I live across the Atlantic Ocean and I could see that this election was hardly going to be the Hillary runaway that the most of the left-liberals kept insisting it was going to be. I said all along that it would be a close election with surprises and that it was crazy to make make these flat out predictions of a Clinton victory. As usual, the left liberals missed a lot.

Yep. Hell, I live across the Atlantic Ocean and I could see that this election was hardly going to be the Hillary runaway that the most of the left-liberals kept insisting it was going to be. I said all along that it would be a close election with surprises and that it was crazy to make make these flat out predictions of a Clinton victory. As usual, the left liberals missed a lot.

is saying "left-liberal" some kind of European thing?

Their concern grows from his past characterization of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), passed in 1975 to ensure children with disabilities received the education they deserved as much as other students. In his statements, Sessions said the laws that protect and ensure education to special education students “may be the single most irritating problem for teachers throughout America today” and “very sincerely” suggested that accommodations for students with disabilities are “a big factor in accelerating the decline in civility and discipline in classrooms all over America.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tarahae...essions-as-u-s-attorney-general/#2903dc605dd8

Back