• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

I'd give rommy a better grade, myself a worse one (I feel like I am consistently bad as a civ early on in large games because I play all on feel/what I can immediately recall and can't keep track of 30 people in my head).

/shrug

Didn’t even cross my mind. Sorry I offended the game.

And the reason I said it was because I wasn’t tracking my night actions in spreadsheet like I normally do. I had to hit my sent items to remember what I did.

A casualty of WFH and just having my laptop screen.

I know others disagree (had a brief chat in the dead room) but the tcc and mako votes for the person who just got lynched were absolutely egregious. With that in mind now people can easily replicate as mafia but for two relatively new players and/or outsiders who we haven’t played with there was no way they weren’t civs

Fake dumbtelling is a can of worms but I don't see a solution.

I was fully prepared to claim Scarlet Witch, vanilla, until i made the Iron Man post. I haven't seen the movies but knew from twitter that he killed Thanos. Up until that point, our "end game" was me making the final 3 and trying to swing the vote. Worked out much better than Scarlet Witch, but there was always going to be the investigation hole.

Was this line of reasoning and the following few posts where I accused you of being deliberately obstinate real confusion on your part or were you just stirring the pot and I got it right?

defs knew it was pushing your buttons and I knew the "two players" thing was a lie

but I also truly believe that a mafia member might wait three minutes into OT to make a save simply because it's the thing that is not done

I think that’s what happened. Otherwise, why did you visit GoalieMom last night?

a) i didn't visit goaliemom. wires crossed?
b) what would be the connection between the two if so?

A huge thanks to everyone for playing. This was one of the most brutal games I've ever modded so I'm happy it's over. I hope you all enjoyed playing. I am sorry to the civs for making it so hard for you to win.

Thanks Gooner, it was a lot of fun!

Also, juice was clearly MVP and I might go higher than a B+ on SD3 even if the claim was bad.

Fun game all around. Mafia bought enough time for Juice, but we didn't even need the snap. Sd3 and ryala MVPs for each side, with juice and rommy close behind.

For those complaining about it being slanted to the mafia, remember that there was only one timeline where Thanos lost.

I sent/received 188 PMs during this game. Holy shit.

Why did you use it on Damo? That was a massive play. He ended up being the most powerful civ.

I think it was because we had cleared his as not being nebula who we didn't want to hit on accident

we defs got lucky early that:

knight was an unpopular player and had an important role

nonny had a stone

damo was also important

Lol rommy did you rng that? I literally said in chat to if ore your posts you would probably flip a coin

the juice jailing? no, i went back and ready eagles lean on juice and it was crap. plus a lot of juices early votes just didn't sit well with me the entire game but eagles civ leaned him so it fucked with my head.

i wifomed myself into jailing juice twice, which was the wrong play *results oriented

10. Redwing - Chitauri Soldier: A- Did a good job laying low and not getting into too much trouble. Unlucky to be caught visiting rommy N4 but actually benefited from mafia because no one could figure out why he was there.

And this is 1 million percent accurate. The day I moved late to kill someone I said I had a strong civ lean on (bern), it was because redwing was too close to the top and I wanted to give up that lynch to protect what I thought was a BG/angel. Whoops.

Also I misread my role and thought I was a watcher every night. Tried to watch nonny on night one. I still think you should've looked the other way and give me those results

WFU03 (6) - rommy, Eagles, shiny, damo, SD3, JMan
shiny (6) - numbers, tcc, gouda, Juice, bym, mako
JMan (6) - Da, toogs, BBD, ryala, GAT, dv7
dv7 (2) - WFU03, Townie
numbers (1) - GoalieMom
mako (1) - bern
rommy (1) - tim
ryala (1) - redwing

YTV: Ph

Near the end of Day 2 voting. How great were y'all feeling at this point, mafia?

tenor.gif

Thanks for running gooner. lots of fun and appreciate the time/effort you put in.

Back