• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

Ha. Kansas hates shellfish. Good thing since you can't get good shellfish in KS.

Seems like Lunchables would be a delicacy in Wisconsin.

I do hate licorice. Map approved!

I hate steak cooked well done and cottage cheese. This map seems legit.

The corner brownie makes no sense to me. On paper it should be so inferior but there's just something about it!

Some ridiculous hate. I get chick fil a hates gays, but leave the sandwiches out of it. And pesto? Why?

The corner brownie makes no sense to me. On paper it should be so inferior but there's just something about it!

It's good if the pan is cooked correctly. A cunt hair overdone and the corner is burnt trash.

i am calling BS on that map, or at least a serious sampling issue. who hates string cheese? "Last bite of a hot dog"? what the hell.

Cottage cheese is pretty awesome.

Dabbing pizza grease with a napkin isn't even a food though.

Hater has shown up a few times so far on this thread. They list what a state hates "relative to the rest of the world". So I guess if nobody in the world hates pesto, but 2 people in Ohio do, then Ohio hates pesto more than the rest of the world. I guess that's how it works, I dunno.

b609ead4b73315b81476f784e76e6b0b

How is "Dabbing Pizza Grease with a Napkin" a food?

How is "Dabbing Pizza Grease with a Napkin" a food?

I don't know, but I saw my daughter engaging in this activity and put a stop to it immediately. Also forbade her to hang out with the family where she learned to do such a thing.

If you're that concerned about pizza grease, just do the fold and let it drip out the crust.

I'm stunned that no one has mentioned the fact that Jersey hates "gas station wine".

Back