• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

My teeth dreams normally involve them breaking. My most common dreams that I remember involve storms and oceans.

I have a recurring dream where I'm chewing gum and trying to get it out of my mouth and I just keep pulling and it turns into neverending strands. I wonder if it's my mouth being dry, otherwise I have no idea what causes it.

I also dream in Spanish about once a week which is always amazing.

beae61e9b11c5dcc6b82efdac9efdd11.jpg

What is that Norwegian island? From Wikipedia Norway has three dependencies, all uninhabited sub Antarctic islands between South America and Africa.

Can't those especially dark purple counties just move to the time zone west of them if they love mornings so much? Stop ruining it for the rest of us.

Maybe time zones should be angled inside at of nearly vertical lines.

Quentin Tarantino, Bill Parcells, among others.

Can't those especially dark purple counties just move to the time zone west of them if they love mornings so much? Stop ruining it for the rest of us.

if you add the population of those dark counties, i bet it's less than a quarter million people.

Back