• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bachelorette

rjequalsmj

Reaction score
Starts now. What's errybody think of Des. The trailer looks MONTE, particularly the punch.

yesssssss, there's a thread for this.

i plan to make comments on this.

um, guy w/ a key to the fantasy suite.... WOMP WOMP.

guy with no shirt... WOMP WOMP.

magician. WOMP WOMP.

chucks guy. WOMP WOMP.

........suit of armor guy. WOMP effing WOMP

omg. tiny child. adorable. unsure of how that will go for him.

hashtag guy NEEDS TO GO.

#superlame

alright. Kid-man did OK for himself tonight.

the fact he's got a kiddo with his "best friend" is slightly concerning, I think, but he does seems like a good guy.

wow, larry the ER doctor... with the bad dance move. he's just digging himself into a hole like crazy. he's way less bizarre when around the guys.

fantasy suite man is just... just. whoa.

"we're looking at a very large love tank."

um.

Why don't they cast some dude without a 6 pack jesus

they did, didn't you see the magician guy?

...too late if you missed him, he went home.

looks like there's going to be some real* drama this season.

*ABC has done it again!

its gotta be brutally awkward to have to go back to your life as fantasy suite date rape guy

The guys all seemed to be trying way too hard.

I’m not sure about the guy who brought his kid out for a few seconds on the first night to show off how adorable he is, and then left him for a few weeks to be on a reality TV show. It obviously worked for him, though.

Did the guy with the son get sent home? I missed that.

All the cheese balls got sent home, right ? Magician, Suit of Armor, Dumb Jacket, Fantasy Suite, Abs man....

By the way... hate to break it to you, the punch 'highlight' is fake. That has to be a fake punch (probably some skit they perform later in the show).

all of the cheeseballs got sent home with the exception of abs man (not sure who dumb jacket is). not sure what the worst line was..."for my next magic trick i will make des disappear" or "hashtag shrinkage!!"

wow, larry the ER doctor... with the bad dance move. he's just digging himself into a hole like crazy. he's way less bizarre when around the guys.
that was probably my favorite scene

"i'm so sorry about the dance!"
"no worries i am over it"
"i'm so glad it was you who was picked! i'm sorry sean broke your heart blah blah blah"
(silence)
"i'm so sorry about the dance!"
"no worries i am totally over it"

all of the cheeseballs got sent home with the exception of abs man (not sure who dumb jacket is). not sure what the worst line was..."for my next magic trick i will make des disappear" or "hashtag shrinkage!!"

How the fuck did Abs man get to stay...what a tool

Dumb jacket is the guy who had the writing all over it....

I think I had a dream last night where she asked for the rose back from abs man. Or something. It was weird.

I reeeeeeeallyy hope hashtag man is gone soon. I mean really, WTF.

THey really played it up in the previews like dadman who hyped his son turns out to be a douche, so he probably makes it to the finals.

Back