• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bachelorette

they did, didn't you see the magician guy?

...too late if you missed him, he went home.

looks like there's going to be some real* drama this season.

*ABC has done it again!
Seriously, I am already sucked in!

Yeah, Magician man was the best.... Basically, he's a magician and a suit measurer...he was acting like he was a clothing designer.

And, there was something about 'Fantasy Room' guy I didn't get. He said "I'm not sure what's not to like, my mom tells me i'm good looking"... I really thought, at some point, he was going to say 'ha, just kidding.'

He's a lawyer from Hickory.....someone find this guy. there can only be a couple of them out there. :)

we went out to dinner last night and didn't get back to start watching until 9ish. i ended up falling asleep around the point at which the actual party started (i.e. after all the introductions). so i don't really know anything more than what they each said when they stepped out of the limo. but based on introductions, i can't find more than 5 that aren't total douchebags. i guess you have to stand out from the crowd somehow, but geez, they were nearly all awful.

we went out to dinner last night and didn't get back to start watching until 9ish. i ended up falling asleep around the point at which the actual party started (i.e. after all the introductions). so i don't really know anything more than what they each said when they stepped out of the limo. but based on introductions, i can't find more than 5 that aren't total douchebags. i guess you have to stand out from the crowd somehow, but geez, they were nearly all awful.

there really are only 4 or 5 normal guys. the rest of them all have some kind of awkward gimmick thing that probably got them on the show. i think emily had much better guys to choose from, though really I only remember sean...

there really are only 4 or 5 normal guys. the rest of them all have some kind of awkward gimmick thing that probably got them on the show. i think emily had much better guys to choose from, though really I only remember sean...

As Jef with one f weeps

Deacphan's fiancé is from hickory and knows fantasy suite dude. He needs to get on here and back up the deetz truck.

lotta male crying on national TV going on per the previews, do none of these bros wanna be the next bachelor? They ain't making a cryer the bachelor.

lotta male crying on national TV going on per the previews, do none of these bros wanna be the next bachelor? They ain't making a cryer the bachelor.

did you miss jason mesnick's season?

yeah I'm new to this whole thing, started with Ali's season cause she was smoke

As Jef with one f weeps

I mean, he won, so I do remember him. But he was the most 'gimmicky' of her season- riding the skateboard or whatever - and makes all of these d-nozzles look pretty normal by comparison.

Someone needs to make a show "The Douchebag" and pick off the Bachelor sleezeballs who get kicked off and make a dating show revolving around them. Who wouldn't watch a show based around Bentley?

Well, I finally got around to watching the premiere last night, and as a lawyer practicing in Hickory I can officially say that I've never heard of the Fantasy Suite guy. I think it said his age was 26, so he can't have been practicing long (assuming he was 22 when he graduated college and 25 after three years of law school). I can also say that on first glance, he won't be anywhere close to the top of the crazy attorneys list in this area--there are some folks with years of experience that will beat him out for those honors.

So, I started asking around the office to see if anyone had heard of the Fantasy Suite lawyer. Apparently, one of the other attorneys in the office was at a baby shower a couple of months ago and was making small talk with this guy's mom (whom she didn't previously know). She seemed very pleasant and nice and mentioned that her son had just recently graduated from law school. My colleague then asked where he was working, and his mother said that he hadn't found a job yet, and had decided to go on The Bachelorette. She told him that she thought that wasn't a good idea and that he needed to concentrate on finding a job instead. My friend then asked if he made it a long way on the show, and his mom said that he was actually back home pretty quickly.

"Well," my friend said, "at least he wasn't there long enough to embarrass himself."

Back