• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bachelorette

dammit, haven't watched this episode yet, but definitely made a bet with dhtoy that brooks would come back, based off of reality steve's promises. dammit dammit dammit.

ooooops, sorry for spoiling DH!

oh, no i already knew the way it turned out based off of things people put on fb. i don't mind knowing stuff ahead of time (obviously, considering i read spoilers). i'm just pissed that i lose this bet.

i didn't even finish watching last night... but i'm pumped JP is the next bachelor.

I kind of feel bad for Chris. He seems like a great guy, and I just don't really like Des enough for him.

best part of the finale was Chris' huge smile when Des told him she sent home Drew

the sucky thing about reading/believing the spoilers is that i base "who i'm rooting for" off of who will be the final guy, and watch that relationship progress. so i was also disappointed in her picking Chris despite the fact that he's probably a great choice for Des (I hope...?), and the fact that the way the editing is done, it makes it seem like he's a total rebounder because of her obvious affections for Brooks. It's like she's "settling" and had to convince the audience that Chris really is the one for her... that's how I saw it anyway.

yeah, it's pretty bad when the whole audience is cringing, wondering when this relationship is going to implode. hopefully for their sake it was just some master editing by ABC...?

Totally agree that it looks like she is settling dash. Also, when are Catherine and Sean breaking up? They seem fake even for a bachelor couple

I think Des wanted to date Chris but she couldn't stop the momentum of the finale so she said yes to the proposal

yeah, the fact that these things culminate in a proposal is getting more and more ridiculous the more extravagant they make each date, destination, etc. all this show is, truly, is a HUGE production of MTV's Singled Out.

PIITB in the fantasy suite and then brag about it to the cameras?

My plan all along was to do the hometown date because my family is ridiculous and it'd be hilarious. Then say meh... not really feeling this before the fantasy suite.

Now I guess I need to take it a step further. Make it to the final 2.

Bishops mom would be money on tv.
you should defs introduce her to all your friends from the internet. I could totally have an internet following after just one bachelorette cameo

Back