• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bachelorette

Brooks has htis thing locked up.

after the finger display last night?
unless it was REALLY mangled and they just didn't show it, he did not handle that situation well.

after the finger display last night?
unless it was REALLY mangled and they just didn't show it, he did not handle that situation well.

his hair also looked gross in the ponytail.

i actually preferred the ponytail to the normal shaggy look.

Brooks will make final 3...

too many meatheads on here...

honestly I feel like I could CRUSH this season

absolutely CRUSH

OK, bish, so when you go on the Bachelorette, are you going to try to win? Or to get really far before losing, so you can set yourself up to be the next Bachelor?

OK, bish, so when you go on the Bachelorette, are you going to try to win? Or to get really far before losing, so you can set yourself up to be the next Bachelor?

I never want to be the Bachelor

I would honestly shoot for top 5 and maybe hometown dates but then I would break it off before the rose ceremony and say I wasn't feeling it.

The meathead thing is probably mostly des' choice. They ask the bachelor/ette what his/her type is. Then they try to put in characters but its why some seasons have a ton of peeps that look exactly the same. I think that kind of helped Sean's season be more interesting cause he wanted all different kinds of girls.

I watched a show on HGTV the other day and Jillian was on it. I didn’t recognize her at first with the new nose:

imgpress

This season is still boring. Yet I’m still watching.

This season is still boring. Yet I’m still watching.

yep, this is me too. i'm not enjoying it. but i'm still watching. whyyyyyyyyyy

oh, and michael is awful. how is he still there? he's one of the most combative people that i can remember on the show.

yep, this is me too. i'm not enjoying it. but i'm still watching. whyyyyyyyyyy

oh, and michael is awful. how is he still there? he's one of the most combative people that i can remember on the show.

ditto. des is boring, the guys are really dumb. all of them (zak is growing on me, though- seems the least dramatic in terms of everything last night, and most fun.. him and that guy she said was really athletic who she read the poem to).
honestly, i do feel kind of bad for james - i can easily see that conversation happening, and especially if it as just a 'bro talk' kind of thing and not like a conspiratorial (?) conversation in the back of the bus. it's natural to have a talk about life after the show, and he did have a valid point that the situation they're in is not real life.
Whatever, that said- it's hard to come back from that, if she already doubted him.
Michael is a twat, he wasn't even part of the conversation and all of a sudden became the expert on what happened in the argument. Didn't like that.

i think i'm biased against james from the get-go because i just don't like him. he seems like a pretty big dbag to me just in general, so the fact that he had that conversation kind of just fueled my dislike for him. but dhtoy agreed with you. it shouldn't have been as big of a deal as it was. but i'm glad he's gone regardless.

agree on zak. i like him a lot. also like chris. and brooks has done a good job of staying away from the drama.

James is a moron and was just too stupid to talk his way out of it. Des sucks too. That poem was terrible. "At the dodgeball game..."

I'm salty Juan Pablo got the boot, he was monte.

i think i'm biased against james from the get-go because i just don't like him. he seems like a pretty big dbag to me just in general, so the fact that he had that conversation kind of just fueled my dislike for him. but dhtoy agreed with you. it shouldn't have been as big of a deal as it was. but i'm glad he's gone regardless.

agree on zak. i like him a lot. also like chris. and brooks has done a good job of staying away from the drama.

I agree with all of your post.

oh - yeah, des's poem was garbage. I mean, it rhymed... so that's cool?

James is a moron and was just too stupid to talk his way out of it. Des sucks too. That poem was terrible. "At the dodgeball game..."

I'm salty Juan Pablo got the boot, he was monte.

c0bc1d00c0f211e28b9422000a1fbe38_7.jpg

the dude with the gf drama played baseball at MD too but my friend who was a freshman when he was a senior said he was an epic douche

wait, juan pablo is a UMD guy?

...and huge shocker that gf drama guy is a douche.

I think he's just boys with Vasquez somehow....he tweeted a few Juan Pablo-related things last night. I can't imagine the circle of Venezuelan pro athletes is very big and they both care a lot about giving back to the community.

This was posted about Brian:

He was there for one year with me (his senior year). He was evidently pretty good early in his career and spent a summer in the Cape. His SR year he was garbage, like really bad, and lost his starting spot to a freshman. He spent the first part of the season being pissed off, making excuses, and running his mouth. Ultimately, he up and quit the team halfway through SR season. Unfortunately, his dad was big in the fundraising and "face time" some parents try to get, even at the collegiate level. So when this all went down, his dad had access to the team email address and started emailing parents of present, former, and perspective players bad mouthing the coaching staff and spreading a lot of information that was either untrue/not to be shared. Obviously Rupp* was an interesting dude and we did not have much success, but a parent getting so pissy over his son basically regressing and then quitting instead of working harder, that he stooped to attempted sabotage was real shitty. "Jaws" was his nickname, and he basically went around after quitting bad mouthing the team and being a grade a piece of shit. To this day I do not believe any of the guys I played with have any relationship with him and he is a super douche.

*the terrible former baseball head coach

Here's his bio: http://www.umterps.com/sports/m-basebl/mtt/jarosinski_brian00.html

Back