• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bachelorette

i was bummed with the results last night. of all of the hometown dates, i thought that zak's went the best. loved his family. bummer.

i was bummed with the results last night. of all of the hometown dates, i thought that zak's went the best. loved his family. bummer.

agreed.
i'm kind of surprised drew is still around. he just doesn't impress me as much; i dunno. brooks' family was kind of weird, very reserved. not that that's a bad thing necessarily, but i just got a weird vibe from his mom. I like Chris the most, but she probably won't pick him because I think she should and I'm never right.

agreed.
i'm kind of surprised drew is still around. he just doesn't impress me as much; i dunno. brooks' family was kind of weird, very reserved. not that that's a bad thing necessarily, but i just got a weird vibe from his mom. I like Chris the most, but she probably won't pick him because I think she should and I'm never right.

i'm surprised drew is still around too. i thought for sure he would be the one to go last night.

and i just don't see it with brooks. i mean, she talks about him like it's a done deal already, and i just don't see it. she seems to click better with both chris and zak, and yet she's so set on brooks.

btw, is brooks mormon? they were an absurd number of people in his family. i couldn't tell if they were trying to be funny with the name tags, or if those were actually necessary.

i'm surprised drew is still around too. i thought for sure he would be the one to go last night.

and i just don't see it with brooks. i mean, she talks about him like it's a done deal already, and i just don't see it. she seems to click better with both chris and zak, and yet she's so set on brooks.

btw, is brooks mormon? they were an absurd number of people in his family. i couldn't tell if they were trying to be funny with the name tags, or if those were actually necessary.

maybe necessary?
I had a lot of the brooks home visit and on muted last night; I got sucked into watching "amazing" and "surprising" x-factor audition videos on youtube. they were more entertaining than the show. this season has been really lame, now it's more or less just tenacity/stubbornness that has me still watching every week.

I thought the name tags were a joke. Also, the stuff with Drew's sister made me uncomfortable and I teach special ed.

I thought the name tags were a joke. Also, the stuff with Drew's sister made me uncomfortable and I teach special ed.

I go back and forth on this. Yes, I believe it was important. I'm not sure it was so important for ABC to televise it/play it up so much.

i liked zak's family a lot until they sang that song... jeeze that would be hella awkward in real life. a couple of hours with a family and they make up a song about how much they love you? #WEIRD.

i liked zak's family a lot until they sang that song... jeeze that would be hella awkward in real life. a couple of hours with a family and they make up a song about how much they love you? #WEIRD.

I got the feeling that they were pros looking to get discovered

I flipped back and forth between this and other stuff on Monday night. It's just gotten unbearable towards the end; I don't really like any of the guys left and I'm not a big Des fan. I am interested to see how next week plays out, though.

agree, this season sucks. i have no idea why i'm still watching, but i am. and i'm sure i'll watch the finale, despite my better judgment.

Oh man I hope she picks one of the other guys that would be hilarious.

Like Juan Pablo as the bachelor, he's pretty funny.

so it is JP?

This is just starting out here... is it worth watching? I already know who she picks, and now who the next guy is.

I hope Chris didn’t watch too much of that, how awkward. Even in the episode last night, where Des’ friends and brother were all going on about how they thought it would be Brooks. And Des looking to Brooks for answers about what happened.

I kind of thought they’d go with Drew for the next Bachelor, or even Brooks, so I was ready to stop watching. But I have to watch Juan Pablo.

Stupid show.

i can't believe reality steve was wrong! can't wait to read his explanation when he finally posts it-- it's about time he got an attitude check. i didn't like his cockiness.

and not only was he wrong about Des picking Chris vs. Brooks coming back and them being engaged, he also INSISTED that Juan Pablo wouldn't be the next bachelor. (but toootally pumped for juan pablo's season, lezbehonesthere)

Back