• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bachelorette

Can yall sign me up for the Bachelorette? I might get on if like 100 sports message boarders sign me up.

they have auditions in Baltimore Thursday. Probably some in your neck of the woods soon.

this brosef that just broke his finger (Brooks?) is such a baby. Who cares if you broke your finger. Play on buddy.

dude, suck it up buttercup.

3rd episode has to be the earliest that anybody has ever dropped the l-bomb, right?

3rd episode has to be the earliest that anybody has ever dropped the l-bomb, right?

I was wondering the same thing. I know there have been times where people have cried about how they were falling in love after getting booted (as early as the first night because people are craaaaazy), but I can't think of any where they actually told the Bachelor/ette that early. That was... uncomfortable.

I was wondering the same thing. I know there have been times where people have cried about how they were falling in love after getting booted (as early as the first night because people are craaaaazy), but I can't think of any where they actually told the Bachelor/ette that early. That was... uncomfortable.

#crazycasey

yes. this. i felt awkward for her.

this season is pretty pathetic. Ben is the only one starting any drama and he sucks at it. (and he is a bozo)

NBC must be patiently waiting for someone to knock everyone's socks off... like a recent mba grad

#crazycasey

Oh man, tattoo guy? Forgot about him. What a nut. Did he drop the L-bomb this early?

The guys really are terrible this season. The most interesting part of the episode was the guy trying to teach Juan Pablo how to talk like a cowboy at the end.

Yeah, the guys kind of suck. Brandon was a tad bit too sensitive. Ben wears terrible tank tops (seriously, that black one last night looked like a girl's shirt with the square neckline). Even the "drama" with whatshisface last night and the girlfriend seemed super fake/awkward.

Can we just have Bryden win and get on with the next Bachelor? Or, have someone else win and have Bryden be the next Bachelor?

Too many meatheads this season. If I were her I'd be bummed that everyone looked like a Jersey Shore contestant. So many muscles with hair gel and dumb tank tops.

Yeah, the guys kind of suck. Brandon was a tad bit too sensitive. Ben wears terrible tank tops (seriously, that black one last night looked like a girl's shirt with the square neckline). Even the "drama" with whatshisface last night and the girlfriend seemed super fake/awkward.

Can we just have Bryden win and get on with the next Bachelor? Or, have someone else win and have Bryden be the next Bachelor?

Too many meatheads this season. If I were her I'd be bummed that everyone looked like a Jersey Shore contestant. So many muscles with hair gel and dumb tank tops.

wait, is bryden the one with the terrible haircut? (though it seemed styled better this week, at least)

ben's tank top is awful. is that the new style for guys? or just guys that happen to be on the bachelorette? that guy from emily's season (the one from georgia who was completely full of himself) wore the same ones, and they are terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible.

wait, is bryden the one with the terrible haircut? (though it seemed styled better this week, at least)

ben's tank top is awful. is that the new style for guys? or just guys that happen to be on the bachelorette? that guy from emily's season (the one from georgia who was completely full of himself) wore the same ones, and they are terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible.

Ohh yeah, the football guy. Yep. I think they're just fancypants, probably some designer or something... but they're atrocious.

and yeah, Bryden has pretty bad Frankenstein hair (cut straight across teh forehead in an awkward fringe), but last night it was kind of pushed to one side just enough and it looked much better.

Ohh yeah, the football guy. Yep. I think they're just fancypants, probably some designer or something... but they're atrocious.

and yeah, Bryden has pretty bad Frankenstein hair (cut straight across teh forehead in an awkward fringe), but last night it was kind of pushed to one side just enough and it looked much better.

yeah, he reminded me of jim carey from dumb and dumber until this week. he does legitimately seem like a nice guy. i know i need to get past the awful hair, but so far i haven't been able to.

I just think he seems like the most normal guy. None of his interactions w/ her have been "oh my gosh, I knew when I heard it was you that it would be awesome..." he's just treating her like a girl he's dating/trying to get to know. So many of the other guys already have her on this celebrity pedestal, it's awkward how they act sometimes.

zak seems kind of normal too, right? (i only half-watch the show while i'm doing other stuff, so sometimes i miss something. did i miss something with him?) i thought the clips at the end of him teaching juan pablo how to talk were hilarious.

Zak seems pretty normal; I don't find him as attractive, though.

Back