• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bachelorette

Just caught up on this tonight. my 2 faves so far: shoe tie guy, Ben with kid. They def seemed the most normal.

All dudes seem like cheesedicks except for Iraq veteran. Not sure I'm gonna watch this season. Even the wife might have given up on it.

All dudes seem like cheesedicks except for Iraq veteran. Not sure I'm gonna watch this season. Even the wife might have given up on it.

She has zero charisma. Cute girl, nothing more than that, that's why she ends up crying all the time.

so far tonight, zach w. w/ the diary is doing pretty well.

so, i've got to admit that so far i'm fairly nonplussed with most of these guys. too many meatheads. i suppose it takes a special kind of narcissistic guy to go on a show like this, but still.
everything w/ des seems to be about her and the blue bently, too. it's very info-mercially.

I think if you ever say the right reasons you should be immediately booted off the show

She has zero charisma. Cute girl, nothing more than that, that's why she ends up crying all the time.

She sucks. I watched last night's episode and had to keep turning it off. She is just so terrible and you can tell she is trying so hard to be the next Emily or even Ashley. She can't be either. She sucks.

so, i've got to admit that so far i'm fairly nonplussed with most of these guys. too many meatheads. i suppose it takes a special kind of narcissistic guy to go on a show like this, but still.
everything w/ des seems to be about her and the blue bently, too. it's very info-mercially.

Yea thanks lbe. This was my next point as well. Completely agree.

The show over the years has gotten progressively more meatheady. Like wtf is going on with these guys? Did ABC just go to muscle beach and pick out the meatiest of the meat? I mean come on ABC. This is pathetic. Not every girl wants a guy that can't move his arms straight down his body because his arms are too big. These guys (at least half) are all muscle head bozos.

So, I started asking around the office to see if anyone had heard of the Fantasy Suite lawyer. Apparently, one of the other attorneys in the office was at a baby shower a couple of months ago and was making small talk with this guy's mom (whom she didn't previously know). She seemed very pleasant and nice and mentioned that her son had just recently graduated from law school. My colleague then asked where he was working, and his mother said that he hadn't found a job yet, and had decided to go on The Bachelorette. She told him that she thought that wasn't a good idea and that he needed to concentrate on finding a job instead. My friend then asked if he made it a long way on the show, and his mom said that he was actually back home pretty quickly.

"Well," my friend said, "at least he wasn't there long enough to embarrass himself."

lololololololol

Yea thanks lbe. This was my next point as well. Completely agree.

The show over the years has gotten progressively more meatheady. Like wtf is going on with these guys? Did ABC just go to muscle beach and pick out the meatiest of the meat? I mean come on ABC. This is pathetic. Not every girl wants a guy that can't move his arms straight down his body because his arms are too big. These guys (at least half) are all muscle head bozos.

agree. i think when the show first started, they mostly had actual real people. as it got more popular, they mostly ended up with professional actors and models. i don't like the direction it's gone at all. and agree so much with lbe about the stupid blue bentley. it's so obvious that they got a ton of money from bentley and they're going to play it up like none other. it's annoying.

yeah I couldn't even watch, the guys aren't interesting and the girl sucks. Think I'm dropping this from the rotation. And if you're gonna be sponsored by Bentley you need to bring back the original Bentley.

She sucks. I watched last night's episode and had to keep turning it off. She is just so terrible and you can tell she is trying so hard to be the next Emily or even Ashley. She can't be either. She sucks.
Lesley M would have been perfect

Lesley m is above being the bachelorette, imo.

Having Soulja Boy on the Bachelorette is kind of weird.

But having Soulja Boy mentor a bunch of awkward dudes trying to rap and not giving him more air time is just criminal.

Can yall sign me up for the Bachelorette? I might get on if like 100 sports message boarders sign me up.

Back