• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bagout for Clemson Sat.

Do I have to actually attend a game to wear one of these, or can I just do so from the comfort of my own living room?

JLtoN.png

The sad irony/reality is... Wake fans with bags over their head will never be as bad, or as classless, as the thousands of UNC fans sitting in the Joel the other night.

Let's do this:

I think we should all have a sign that says the same thing to show complete solidarity. Our group is thinking "How much to buy out your contract? Please resign"

If you guys do this it will make things incredibly awkward for Bzz's daughter. For her sake, please don't do this.

If you guys do this it will make things incredibly awkward for Bzz's daughter. For her sake, please don't do this.

You really don't think things aren't already incredibly awkward for her? Unfortunate but things aren't going to change. Gotta put that on her dad for agreeing to coach at the school her daughter attends.

Who wants to collect funds to buy the bags? I am in for $50 to donate to the bag fund... Seriously I'm sure someone would be willing to take this on.

I'm organizing a student group as I type this. If anyone wants to be a part of this, student or not, message me.

If I didn't live in Texas, I would be there in a bag. If you need some funding, I will contribute. We need to run this asshole out of town ASAP.

If someone can provide a reasonable unit price/bag from say a Costco or Sam's, I will be happy to donate to the cause.

You'd be better served to get a full body condom ala Loaded Weapon. It's the only way you can protect yourself from the infection that is Wake Forest basketball.

If the Saints had the Aint's with their bags, then what should the Wake bag outs be called?

Buzzkills
BuzzOuts
BuzzOff

You really don't think things aren't already incredibly awkward for her? Unfortunate but things aren't going to change. Gotta put that on her dad for agreeing to coach at the school her daughter attends.

Well said. I'll agreeing to coach at the school his daughter attends and completely sucking at his job. If he was a good coach, I'm sure she'd have no problem with him coaching there.

I thought the boycott had been on since November.

Show up and voice your displeasure. Loudly.

Show your displeasure by not showing up and spending good money on an inferior product. Might be 5000 actual fans there Saturday Announced crowd will be 10,100

I planned to organize this like I said earlier, but most people either

1. Didn't know we had a basketball team
2. Would prefer to be waterboarded instead of going to a game.

Back