• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bagout for Clemson Sat.

$6 tickets on StubHub for this game now. Get em while they're hot.

bag_head.jpg

Last edited:
$6 tickets on StubHub for this game now. Get em while they're hot.
Tickets to the games have almost no value unless you're an opposing fan who enjoys watching your team do layup drills on Wake. There's gonna be a huge dropoff in season ticket sells next year. If we don't see a massive turnaround in terms of quality wins and improved play I don't see how Wellman can keep Bz after next year- "culture change" be damned.

If you guys do this it will make things incredibly awkward for Bzz's daughter. For her sake, please don't do this.

Her father is raping and pillaging a once proud basketball program and getting paid really damn well for it. If she's not already uncomfortable she has no soul.

On a serious note, If I was Ron Wellman I would hire Bzz a damn fashion consultant to reduce the amount of visual pain the fans have to endure each game to just the basketball being played.

This is the easiest thing to fix, at least make the coach look like a coach, not a fucking moron.

On a serious note, If I was Ron Wellman I would hire Bzz a damn fashion consultant to reduce the amount of visual pain the fans have to endure each game to just the basketball being played.

This is the easiest thing to fix, at least make the coach look like a coach, not a fucking moron.

Not a fan of the avocado colored shirt and kaleidoscope tie I presume?

Last edited:
Frustrations aside, if I'm a player and come out to see people with bags on their heads, I'm taking it very personally as a comment on the team. Imagine the media attention this would bring. I'm sure lots of recruits would enjoy seeing those images.
So I hope this doesn't happen and this is a lot of frustration (understandable) talking.

At least someone is reasonable.

I really could have run a ponzi scheme with all the people willing to donate. Shame.

"Uh yeah, each bag is like, $5."

Just shows how much people hate Buzz.

Don't fraternities have pledges by now? Why can't we get every frat to send their entire pledge class to the game with bags on their heads?

It would also result in the most students to attend a game this year.

Who could be. So besides coaching terrible and having the players play terrible is Coach [Redacted] looking so terrible. Other than that things are really ok

Back in the 70s a lot of appliances were that shade of avocado. It's crossed my mind that Bz has heard the comments about his attire and is just messing with us. You've got to make an effort to find an outfit like that.

Just shows how much people hate Buzz.

Don't fraternities have pledges by now? Why can't we get every frat to send their entire pledge class to the game with bags on their heads?

It would also result in the most students to attend a game this year.

Nah, UNC would beat it still.

But yeah, you could try contacting them. That could actually work.

Long time loyal alum here-graduated 31 yrs ago and still a hard core Deac fan. For the first time since I can remember, I didn't even know/care that the Deacs were playing. Sitting at a bar/restaurant with wife watching other games last night when I saw our game score flash by. No reaction. None. Just continued watching another game while sippin tequila. This sentiment is sinking deeper into Deacon Nation psyche. Although I live out of state, I would happily chip in to pay for production and distribution of BZZZ out bags. I've had enough of this shit.

Really wished this happened. How many more blowouts before it does?

Back