• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bagout for Clemson Sat.

& I dare somebody to talk about that (only somewhat sarcastic) idea disrespecting the players.

If Bz says what he says pre-game (and in his coaches show)... I think the players should take the exact same stance to follow the example that their 'leader' is setting: We'll be a lot better when the new guys get here.

Somebody left a comment over on Dan's blog where they mention their kid tried to bring a sign to the game yesterday and had it taken away.
"Dan, I would love to hear a honest assessment of our program from someone who is close to the program like Dinger or Stan. Of course you would probably not get the truth for fear of losing one’s position.
I am shocked that we haven’t heard a peep from RW.
I would love to know how many letters the basketball office is getting per week. How many calls are coming in.
I do know this, my son tried to bring a sign in to the game yesterday that said “Buzz Out” and it was taken away.
What does that tell ya!!!"
http://www.journalnow.net/index.php/mytakeonwake/comments/in-the-pool-of-ideas-no-bites-today/
If you pay money to see that shit show you should be able to bring a sign.

Somebody left a comment over on Dan's blog where they mention their kid tried to bring a sign to the game yesterday and had it taken away.
"Dan, I would love to hear a honest assessment of our program from someone who is close to the program like Dinger or Stan. Of course you would probably not get the truth for fear of losing one’s position.
I am shocked that we haven’t heard a peep from RW.
I would love to know how many letters the basketball office is getting per week. How many calls are coming in.
I do know this, my son tried to bring a sign in to the game yesterday that said “Buzz Out” and it was taken away.
What does that tell ya!!!"
http://www.journalnow.net/index.php/mytakeonwake/comments/in-the-pool-of-ideas-no-bites-today/
If you pay money to see that shit show you should be able to bring a sign.

Which one of you was this?

My guess is for those who wish to wear a bag that you would have better success doing so at one of the remaining road games. I am not sure Mr Wellman will allow bags at home games.

My guess is for those who wish to wear a bag that you would have better success doing so at one of the remaining road games. I am not sure Mr Wellman will allow bags at home games.

See if the A.D. will bend on the alcohol policy to address attendance issues just to distract them, and boom... 2 birds, 1 stone.

2160070-564143-brown-paper-bag-with-a-bottle-isolated-against-white-background.jpg

This + gas money from Richmond... I'll make things more awkward for Bz (and the A.D. handler that sits with you) than you can probably imagine.

You can even be my +1.

This is the saddest thing I've seen yet.

I am wondering what the bid would be up to if it were say... Skip still on the bench, we were a Top 10 team... vs. either Carolina/Duke.

$500? More?

The ad for the guest coaching is pitiful because they can't even use a picture from this season.

Anyway, I generally like the bag idea. The visual is good but it's too subversive to work. I think a better idea would be to wear an ugly tie to the Tech game to show discontent. It doesn't have to with a collared shirt. Just an ugly tie. It doesn't have to pop on TV. It just needs to be a way for fans to show other fans that they are not happy.

This is the saddest thing I've seen yet.

I am wondering what the bid would be up to if it were say... Skip still on the bench, we were a Top 10 team... vs. either Carolina/Duke.

$500? More?

Man... thought this going to be another post chastising my Bz-obsession after the first sentence. Phew.

FWIW... We did not know we had won the auction for the game we did this last year until a day or two before... Pretty sure it was won on the minimum bid.

To be fair... I think it is just as much a result of being poorly promoted by the ath. dept as it is because of Bz/W-L record. Because, its a pretty damn cool experience regardless of how the season's going.... Again; highly recommended.

Wake does a terrible job of promoting the auction items. WFU sports marketing really is terrible.

I thought all the fans were doing this by not showing up?

Nah, that's showing apathy or a combination of apathy and anger.

Back