• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bagout for Clemson Sat.

I planned to organize this like I said earlier, but most people either

1. Didn't know we had a basketball team
2. Would prefer to be waterboarded instead of going to a game.

There are a lot of nice wineries to visit in North Carolinba. A great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Did 3 Davidson County wineries last Saturday and had a great time--Childress Winery [ much improved ] , Weathervane Winery [ Wake guy who's daugher just graduated from Wake & he had Wake - State game on ] & Junius Lindsay Vineyard [ new little startup

"The apathy of the people is enough to make every statue leap from its pedestal and hasten the resurrection of the dead."

If you are going to organize something like this, at least print a picture of Buzz and tape it to the bag. The players should not, in any way, think this is about them. This is not the Saints, they are not professionals. I have no problem whatsoever bashing a well paid sham of a coach, but make it about him, not them.

If you are going to organize something like this, at least print a picture of Buzz and tape it to the bag. The players should not, in any way, think this is about them. This is not the Saints, they are not professionals. I have no problem whatsoever bashing a well paid sham of a coach, but make it about him, not them.

Or take a magic marker and write BzzOut on the front of the bag.

What if Bzzz's daughter shows up to the game wearing a bag on her head???

well, at least the AD wouldnt be ready to confiscate the bags thanks to this thread

Frustrations aside, if I'm a player and come out to see people with bags on their heads, I'm taking it very personally as a comment on the team. Imagine the media attention this would bring. I'm sure lots of recruits would enjoy seeing those images.
So I hope this doesn't happen and this is a lot of frustration (understandable) talking.

yes, by all means, protect the egos of our players. we could probably order up little trophies to hand out if they start to sniffle when they see the bags

Frustrations aside, if I'm a player and come out to see empty seats for every single game, I'm taking it very personally as a comment on the team. Imagine the media attention this would bring. I'm sure lots of recruits would enjoy seeing those images.
So I hope this doesn't happen and this is a lot of frustration (understandable) talking.

Made more accurate for you.

Back