• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Baltimore's deadliest month in 15 years: May counts 35 homicides, so far

How about the basic responsibility to not commit crimes?

Which the vast majority of people uphold.

So why should slacker cops abandon their responsibility?

Which the vast majority of people uphold.

So why should slacker cops abandon their responsibility?

The vast majority of cops work to protect and serve their communities but that doesn't stop you from disparaging their efforts.

Your analogy is bullshit. We all have a responsibility not to commit crimes.
Crime happens, garbage happens, garbageman get sick and tired, garbage still piles up. There is no responsibility not to commit crime, only repercussions for doing so.

Crime happens, garbage happens, garbageman get sick and tired, garbage still piles up. There is no responsibility not to commit crime, only repercussions for doing so.

I'm not sure any issue has stretched the logical positions of posters into extremity more than that of Police Role/Deadly Force/Justice in America

2h37trt.gif

just so we're on the same page, myDeac has freed the police from the responsibility to not kill people

"There is no responsibility not to commit crime."

Dafuq?

Of course logically we all participate in a society where there is an expectation that we will live within the law, but none of us have signed an agreement, as civilians, to do so, unless our jobs required it.

The proof is in the pudding, we all speed, Jay walk, smoke weed, we break laws and obey laws at our discretion

"There is no responsibility not to commit crime."

Dafuq?

Apologyland is awesome.

I am not planning on killing anyone on the way home, but if I have to drive past that pothole one more time, so help me Allah I can't be responsible for what I choose to do in my discretion....

Last edited:
Ok, show me the document you signed agreeing not to commit any crimes. Feel free to PM. How about everyone participate, I'm curious to see how and where you all agreed not to commit crime.

I guess I could go check out the archives building in DC and read the Bill of Responsibilities.

ok then, i guess the discussion about cops killing people enforcing society's wishful thinking is null. people can and should expect summary execution if they resist police enforcement or detention.

Ok, show me the document you signed agreeing not to commit any crimes. Feel free to PM. How about everyone participate, I'm curious to see how and where you all agreed not to commit crime.

mdmh's America...

I have an idea. Why don't you try criticizing the criminals for a change? You could even start by criticizing the white ones, if you don't have it in you to criticize the black ones.....which you evidently don't.

What do you mean "I have no idea"? You were the one that equated criticism of cops as racist. That is strange...unless in your mind cops = the good white guys and criminals = the bad black guys.

You need to take a course in remedial reading.

Ok...then spell it out like you would to a remedial student. Why (in your mind) is criticizing police officers racist? What does saying they are only out to serve themselves have to do with race?

Back