• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

It’s a toss up between MLK and Jesus on who would come back and bitch slap all these people faster for interpreting and appropriating what they said/did completely wrong.

Gotta admit, it's pretty shrewd for Republicans to fight for race-blindness when its time to correct past mistakes. Like suddenly the check is due and *whoops* "I left my wallet at home!". GTFOH nobody is falling for that shit. You want to talk about not judging someone for the color of their skin, maybe check with the white guys who murdered Ahmaud Arbery because they "suspected" him of a crime. The absolute unmitigated gall to quote 1 fucking line from MLK out of context and basically ignore anything else he ever said in his entire life. You have to have some 5 pound nuts.

He was dreaming about something that did not exist yet and still does not.

“Maybe that person who knows more about this topic should go back and read that one thing I think I know and don’t understand!!!!!”

I wonder how come African-Americans did not enjoy the carefree days of slavery?

They should have stopped working for a few minutes to smell the roses and appreciate the room and board!

If only someone could have taught these Texas youths that the KKK are the bad guys...

[h=1]Group of teens accused of tasing Black teenager while dressed in KKK robes on Halloween[/h]
https://news4sanantonio.com/news/lo...nager-while-dressed-in-kkk-robes-on-halloween

WOODSBORO, Texas -- The attorney for a Black teenager from Texas says several other teens attacked his client with a stun gun on Halloween while wearing costumes resembling Ku Klux Klan robes.

Six other people were also reportedly terrorized or chased by the same group that night. Manning says those responsible are believed to be on the Woodsboro High School football team.
"For you to dress up as a Klansman, you have a specific intent of terrorizing. That's not an accident, that's not kids being kids, that's not boys being boys, that's not hazing, that's not high school high jinx,” said Attorney Matt Manning. “High school high jinx is egging somebody's house, not dressing up as a Klansman and tasing them."

Yep. If you can't take control of education in any other way, just fabricate a holy crusade based on a lie and use the subsequent outrage to achieve your goal. Thanks to Rufo, the GOP now has a whole new front in their war against LibDems.

It’s the same race front of the culture war they’ve been fighting for centuries. The tactics aren’t even that new. Same stuff the Daughters of the Confederacy did a hundred years ago.

It’s the same race front of the culture war they’ve been fighting for centuries. The tactics aren’t even that new. Same stuff the Daughters of the Confederacy did a hundred years ago.

True, but what I'm talking about is that "CRT in schools" has given them a new way to assault education. Certainly it's given their assault on public ed new force and momentum that they didn't have previously.

oh ok, been a while since I hit this thread.

What are people arguing?

As best I can tell, some people think that other people are afraid to talk about race at all (false). Other people think those people will only talk about race (false). But the one thing we can agree on is that the other guys are the problem. Small victories.

As best I can tell, some people think that other people are afraid to talk about race at all (false). Other people think those people will only talk about race (false). But the one thing we can agree on is that the other guys are the problem. Small victories.

Yeah, this ain't it.

Back