• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

Let me put this way. I could do your job. Tomorrow. It would be easy. Your cowardly ass wouldn’t last an hour in my school. But keep taking potshots from your mediocre midlevel position in an occupation I could do in my sleep.

And to address your attempted point, I was back in school in December. Most of my “successful” friends and my wife, who all make way more money than you, are still working from home.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

All that to explain that jhmd wants Black and Hispanic kids in their own charters not his.

jhmd, did you get a chance to look at those pictures of the Black principal and his wife? Why did conservatives object to them?

Because some republicans are full blown retarded.

Do you speak for all democrats, in all places everywhere?

The year is 2060, the United States is an authoritative dystopia. Disease and death run rampant as listening to scientific expertise has long passed. Wild fires consume large swaths of the country, climate change has resulted in toxic air, floods ebb and flow between droughts, sea levels continue to rise claiming more coastline. Looking around I shake my head approvingly, worth it my kid got to go to a charter school.

Because some republicans are full blown retarded.

Do you speak for all democrats, in all places everywhere?

You can't say the r-word in the Tunnels. You don't need it very often, as there aren't many of them here. *epublicans, that is.

The year is 2060, the United States is an authoritative dystopia. Disease and death run rampant as listening to scientific expertise has long passed. Wild fires consume large swaths of the country, climate change has resulted in toxic air, floods ebb and flow between droughts, sea levels continue to rise claiming more coastline. Looking around I shake my head approvingly, worth it my kid got to go to a charter school.

But we gots our freedumbs!

Except fer abortion. Which don’t much matter since we’re mostly infertile due to toxic exposures to inadequately regulated industries.

what's the plan for kids on the waiting list at this charter school? suck it up at their neighborhood school? how do they get off the waiting list? hope some kids move away? I'd assume that at such an educational utopia there's very little attrition.

what's the plan for kids on the waiting list at this charter school? suck it up at their neighborhood school? how do they get off the waiting list? hope some kids move away? I'd assume that at such an educational utopia there's very little attrition.

I'd like to build 25 more of them so there is no waiting list. This is not a bipartisan position. The opposing party prefers that everyone suck it up at their neighborhood school.

Anecdotally to your question, we lost some kids to a magnet, so six joined off the waitlist this past summer. People making choices is a wonderful thing.

I'd like to build 25 more of them so there is no waiting list. This is not a bipartisan position. The opposing party prefers that everyone suck it up at their neighborhood school.

Anecdotally to your question, we lost some kids to a magnet, so six joined off the waitlist this past summer. People making choices is a wonderful thing.

Not women though.

Good to know the scholars on this board compare the choice of what school to attend to the decision to end the life of an unborn child in the womb.

It warms the heart to know my state tax dollars subsidize the salaries of these activist clowns to post over 130k times on a message board while "working".

Edit: Nevermind

Happy to continue to comparison between underperforming segregated charters and public schools on the new and shiny Education thread, but I'll stop hijacking this thread.

Last edited:
Edit: Nevermind

Happy to continue to comparison between underperforming segregated charters and public schools on the new and shiny Education thread, but I'll stop hijacking this thread.
Not sure you're the hijacker in this analogy. More like one of the brave passengers taking back the cockpit

Good to know the scholars on this board compare the choice of what school to attend to the decision to end the life of an unborn child in the womb.

It warms the heart to know my state tax dollars subsidize the salaries of these activist clowns to post over 130k times on a message board while "working".

So says the guy who literally spends all of his time on the boards trying to find mistakes made by liberal posters just so he can troll them. Day or night.

If their neighborhood school is full with the overflow, where is the accountability? How do we know to fold or punish that school? This plan may not be very well thought through.

Where does this money come from to just build 25 more schools?

Hey, I'd like to be able to send my kids to the public school down the street but the morons on the school board would rather contribute to global warming by driving kids all over town to make certain schools look marginally better.

Hey, I'd like to be able to send my kids to the public school down the street but the morons on the school board would rather contribute to global warming by driving kids all over town to make certain schools look marginally better.

Just send them more money and don't ask any questions. That's how things always improve.

Yes, I've noticed marked improvement in the local school system over the past three decades of observation. #nonotreally

Back