• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Baseball system of describing hook-ups (sex talk inside, nervous Pit broads beware)

Nelly Furtado

Reaction score
From the CT last night, there is confusion about the 4-base baseball system to describe hook-ups. There is no doubt that a 4-base system leaves many gaps, IMPORTANT GAPS, that are needed to be able to evaluate and understand someone else's hook-up. This is an attempt to clarify and see if we can collectively arrive at a more accurate system so that there is no confusion about what WakeGal and WRS did in the bedroom, back when WRS was bedding Pit broads like it was his job and just generally being a huge slut.

My proposal is that instead of simply describing a hook-up as getting to "first base," "second base," etc, we provide greater detail by also including the number of runners plated by your hit (1, 2 or 3 RBI; 4 RBI for a grand slam HR). So instead of being like, "Numbers, guess what?" "What, Doofus?" "I got to SECOND BASE, bro!" "Awesome!" /FIN/ You can be like "Numbers, guess what?" "What, Doofus?" "I got to SECOND BASE and plated a run!" "A run-scoring double? Awesome!" /FIN/ Isn't that much better? Of course it is.

This is my proposed system. Obviously, this is GROUNDBREAKING and CONTROVERSIAL and subject to debate, so feel free to disagree or add or further clarify. Lots of room to negotiate, and you can get pretty damn creative and gross there in the HR category as you contemplate the real freaks out there (Boogity, I'm looking at you). It is also important to recognize this is a living document, as with the rise of OBAMA pretty soon all 3rd graders are going be oral sexing each other on the bus and it won't be a big deal and that will be FIRST BASE and we'll have to adjust our system accordingly.

First Base:
0 RBI - traditional make-out session like what Kevin Arnold and Winnie Cooper did in the pilot episode of The Wonder Years
1 RBI - make-out, whilst squeezing butt over pants
2 RBI - make-out, whilst feeling boobies over shirt and/or bra
3 RBI - make-out, whilst clothed boner presses into chick's crotch aka dry humping

Second Base:
0 RBI - feeling boobies under shirt and bra and tweaking nipples like, "hello there little fella"
1 RBI - suckling naked boobies like baby animal
2 RBI - feeling boner or wajeej under pants a little hows-your-father, but stopping short of full blown hand stuff to completion
3 RBI - handjibber/finger-blasting

Third Base:
0 RBI - handjibber/finger-blasting using commercial lube + fleshlight or one of those lady pleasuring instruments like vibe or fake dong
1 RBI - oral pleasure on weiner or wajeej
2 RBI - oral pleasure on weiner or wajeej + finger or other toy or plug in deuce AND/OR vertical 69
3 RBI - oral pleasure on weiner or wajeej + oral pleasure on deuce

Home Run:
1 RBI - sex, coitus, P in V
2 RBI - P in V + finger or toy or plug in deuce (his or her)
3 RBI - P in V + external finish on or about face
4 RBI - rocking the deuce

How about a stand up double? Ground rule double?

Can you really call P in V a "solo homer"?

Grand slam seems appropriate.

You got the bases covered. How about balls and strikes? Outs? Strikeout looking?

I think one must also consider the cultural values and expectations of storyteller. For example, I've heard anal referenced as '3.5 base' by a p-virgin.

Is there an LGBT appendix? I think that should be prepared, especially if we want to improve our board's inclusivity rating.

I think one must also consider the cultural values and expectations of storyteller. For example, I've heard anal referenced as '3.5 base' by a p-virgin.

Is there an LGBT appendix? I think that should be prepared, especially if we want to improve our board's inclusivity rating.

Valid criticisms. I assume felching will certainly be included in the version for GAYBUTTSEX that has become so widely accepted. Are snowballing and snowballing Jesus two distinct metrics?

"yeah, i only got a triple. i thought she was going to s my k, but she just pulled a fleshlight out of the nightstand, lubed it up, and went to work. then she busted the BBD out and told me to go to town."

I feel like things should be mixed up a bit. Example: I'd rather have a 3-RBI double than a bases loaded triple.

RBI Sacrifice Fly = making out with a chick you don't want to make out with so that your buddy can make it home with her friend.

RBI Sacrifice Fly = making out with a chick you don't want to make out with so that your buddy can make it home with her friend.

Nice. Talking to the ugly friend at a bar can be a sac fly to advance the runner.

How about the old squeeze play?

Stand-up 69 is way more difficult than a 2-RBI triple. There has to be a rundown and a face-first slide included in there somewhere.

I'd be concerned if a girl I didn't know pulled out a fleshligh to do work. Think about the miles of dick that had been in there before yours...

Nice. Talking to the ugly friend at a bar can be a sac fly to advance the runner.

How about the old squeeze play?

Don't forget the outfield assist, where the girl's friend pushes her to you because she thinks her friend needs to end her dry spell.

What if you hit a grand slam but finish on the face. That's like a 7 RBI home run.

Back