• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Baseball system of describing hook-ups (sex talk inside, nervous Pit broads beware)

What the fuck is this shit? The entire reason why the baseball system is the best is because it's so simple.

First base - clothes are fully on
Second base - tops are off
Third base - naked, no penetration
Home Run - something went inside of something else

That's it. That's the whole fucking list. Adding random other shit makes it worse, not better. Stop trying to repaint the Sistine Chapel of sexual analogies.

What the fuck is this shit? The entire reason why the baseball system is the best is because it's so simple.

First base - clothes are fully on
Second base - tops are off
Third base - naked, no penetration
Home Run - something went inside of something else

That's it. That's the whole fucking list. Adding random other shit makes it worse, not better. Stop trying to repaint the Sistine Chapel of sexual analogies.

I don't care for your "old world" ways, Vad. This is 'Murica, dammit! We love remaking things that were perfect to begin with!

I will also submit that a double play is when your buddy fucks it up with a girl in such a bad way that she grabs the girl hooking up with you and they both leave.

wild pitch can't be premature ejac cause that's bad and a wp is good for the hitting team

I kind of agree with vad, but the original is:
First base: making out
2nd: boobs fondling
3rd: vageege fondling
HR: anything further

However, I also agree that the simplistic beauty of this scale will not adequately address the WRS / Wake Gal erotic adventures, which at this point seem to at least involve a balk, followed by a sac fly that lead to a three RBI inside the park HR call at the plate.

Last edited:
yeah its definitely what Rubbins posted. The four Fs

premature ejaculation = bunted third strike foul = hang your head and sit down

premature ejaculation = bunted third strike foul = hang your head and sit down

very nice

palma kinda bungled the infield fly rule one earlier, and i've been trying to figure out what a better option there would be.

Back