• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Head Coach Candidates

Number 1... Buzzy absolutely sucks and worst of all that sob takes no responsibility for the teams performance. Now to everyone of you so called fans, why don't you show the hell up to a game and boo the performance or support your freaking team. I drove two hours to watch that SHIT they call basketball and the local fans want drive ten minutes. There is talent on this team but we need someone with some energy and someone willing to get in a players ass when needed. I have always been a fan and make trips to watch wake regularly. However you freaking tennis acting so called fans need to get the hell out of your seats and show some emotion. Screw driving to Winston to watch this. It's no wonder wellman allows buzz to stay because fans are to proper to be heard. The student body should be ashamed for not going to the ball games. Well it's late and I'm pissed so I'm off to bed.

He would provide an immediate presence and energy which is what the program needs. He made Tenn a mainstay in a short period of time. Yes mistakes were clearly made. Should not be so short sighted to disregard him based on that. Guy knows how to win. If Jim Tressel whispers were being had about replacing Grobe, I highly doubt anyone would be against the idea. "Bring the SWAGGER back"[/QUOTE
Totally agree with this guy..... Swagger is a good thing!! We need some and btw Aaron roundtree has swagger, he works hard, shows emotion and I just love watching this boy play ball. For you fans that don't show up to a game and live in Winston, WTF goto a game and Be heard and be loud. Bruce pearl would be great and 4 u people who want squeaky clean coach than follow buzz out of Winston. Everyone makes mistakes as I do, you do and Bruce pearl did. So get the hell over thinking everyone at wake needs to be perfect. Give me a coach and player that has swagger, shows emotion and wants to win. Screw the concept of being perfect and unemotional like buzz. Give me the opposite win,lose or draw I'll make the two hour trip when I can for that. I just want to know that it means something to them. Go deacons

He made a mistake, why don't we just hold this over his head forever. In meantime we should continue to scour and comb the mid majors hoping for a bite.
Meanwhile that fat fuck from Nebraska is torching us.

Your so correct withy this hoopla

oh hai guys

tim-fuller_medium.0_standard_352.0.png

Back