• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball recruiting update - 4/16/11

Supposedly Codi was nursing a groin injury. He was quiet at times, but a random scout on twitter did post this during this weekend:

"No guard is hotter & more consistent in the Carolinas right now than Wake commit Codi Miller McIntyre"

LOL at Chrispy! He says "thanks reg" when reginator posts the full contents of an article about Katenda on Premium, but pisses and moans about this site when users do the same thing over here! What a hater!

Some of Katenda's tweets from the weekend:

Dont know who to really trust sometimes ! #smh about 13 hours ago via web

# just got to my hotel room dead tired... NotreDame visit starting tomorrow at 9am #trulyblessed... Thank God for all of these opportunities 10:02 PM Apr 14th via web

# Just got off the plane ... Heading to Notre dame in a limo #Fresh 7:50 PM Apr 14th via Mobile Web

Waayyy too much food, def. Gain. At least 5lbs today lol about 17 hours ago via Mobile Web

Abt to get on the plane to wichita #backtoreality 20 minutes ago via Mobile Web

Last edited:
Hard to gain anything from any of those tweets, but the kid does seem extremely grounded. Great to see.

It seems Katenda is ready to end his recruiting saga so I would expect we hear something this week.

He shot 45% from 3's this year...that's pretty good.

45%? That's no joke.

Lekan Ajayi twitter account:

Bout to kill me some pizza! #hungry April 16th

That cheeseburger was delicious... #yum April 16th

What should I wear today??? #toughdecisions 12 hours ago

Kinda feels like a jeans day, but I've been wanting to rock my new shorts 11 hours ago

Rocking my Rutgers t-shirt with some IUPUI shorts #styling 10 hours ago

My black shoes or white shoes tho??? need to talk with coach 10 hours ago

Watchin NBA playoffs all day. Go Lakers! 9 hours ago

Chris Paul is amazing #1 in the league... #TeamHornets 6 hours ago

Aint no better player in the game than Melo Anthony. NY is nice 5 hours ago

Rondo best PG in the league. Hands down. Way to go my C's! 2 hours ago

Lekan Ajayi twitter account:

Bout to kill me some pizza! #hungry April 16th

That cheeseburger was delicious... #yum April 16th

What should I wear today??? #toughdecisions 12 hours ago

Kinda feels like a jeans day, but I've been wanting to rock my new shorts 11 hours ago

Rocking my Rutgers t-shirt with some IUPUI shorts #styling 10 hours ago

My black shoes or white shoes tho??? need to talk with coach 10 hours ago

Watchin NBA playoffs all day. Go Lakers! 9 hours ago

Chris Paul is amazing #1 in the league... #TeamHornets 6 hours ago

Aint no better player in the game than Melo Anthony. NY is nice 5 hours ago

Rondo best PG in the league. Hands down. Way to go my C's! 2 hours ago

REP

:laugh:

I was actually about to make a post commenting on those tweets, but then realized it was a (very well done) joke. Pos rep.

Haven't read any reports yet on Katenda's ND visit, but it was ND's spring football game weekend so I'm sure they had other visitors as well. I think we get Eric and he makes use a katender.

:laugh:

I was actually about to make a post commenting on those tweets, but then realized it was a (very well done) joke. Pos rep.

he's got nothing on CJ Leslie till he writes about a poem about getting a girl to come over
and over
and over

(just kidding I lol'ed at those tweets)

LOL at Chrispy! He says "thanks reg" when reginator posts the full contents of an article about Katenda on Premium, but pisses and moans about this site when users do the same thing over here! What a hater!

Why do you LIE?

To set the record straight, Reginator posted the full text of a free article from a newspaper's website. Chrispy thanked him and posted a link to the article in the same post.

Otherwise, nice summary! Pos rep!

My speculation is that they are concerned about the academic rigor.

A very promising update by the way.

If that's what they're concerned about then there's no way they should be letting him consider Notre Dame either.

For some reason, I believe ND has better mechanisms for hiding their athletes.

Is he considering ND though? You may have him confused with Katenda.

Back