• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Ticket Exchange

LilburnDeac

Reaction score
The football ticket exchange thread seemed to work well so let’s try one for basketball.

I’m looking for tickets for the SC State game on Wednesday.

Also looking. Ideally 3. I guess it probably won't be crowded so we can move around .

Tickets are $3 on Vivid. There will be 500 folks in the lower deck. You can literally sit on the 2nd row and no one will say a word to you.

looking for 3-4 for grandkids for Sat VT game. i have my 2 seasons but need a few more. thx in advance

My wife is hosting our her folks with my normal tickets, so I've been in the market.

A few have popped up on StubHub for a decent price $16 (so $24, with fees) the past couple of days.

FYI; for some reason VividSeats typically shows way more available options for games at the Joel. Usually cheaper, too.

For example, this morning on StubHub:

Screenshot_20221229_090812_Chrome.jpg

vs

VividSeats

Screenshot_20221229_090824_Chrome.jpg

Looking for 2 or 3 tonight if anyone needs to get rid of any before I go to stubhub later

I have 2 free tickets as well. Section 114. Would hate to see the lower bowl anything less than packed so hopefully this counts as me doing my part.

Last edited:
I have 2 free tickets as well. Section 122. Would hate to see the lower bowl anything less than packed so hopefully this counts as me doing my part.
I’m in need of two for me and my wife tomorrow night. Would happily take them!

Anybody got 1? I'm being guilted into going because if we lose it'll be my fault if I'm not there.

Back