• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Ticket Exchange

If you had season tickets for football last Fall, tonight is the last night to use the basketball vouchers. A 2-min phone call to get them redeemed...lower level.

They let you use them for conference games? I thought it was only non-conference games you could redeem the vouchers for?

They let you use them for conference games? I thought it was only non-conference games you could redeem the vouchers for?
You could redeem them for non-con games or for VT, FSU, or Clemson games. I used mine for the VT game.

Started running a fever so I’m gonna bail. If we lose it’s my fault. Thunderbolt is good with getting rid of his ticket on the board. Anyone free last minute?

Was thinking of taking the in-laws who are Hoos fans this weekend then discovered tickets aren't next to free - are we actually filling the lower bowl nowadays? Sad to admit I haven't really tuned in to a game yet this year.

Was thinking of taking the in-laws who are Hoos fans this weekend then discovered tickets aren't next to free - are we actually filling the lower bowl nowadays? Sad to admit I haven't really tuned in to a game yet this year.
Yes. Would expect well over 10,000 on Saturday. Visitors sit upstairs.

Don't bring Virginia fans to the game.

Actually games already a sell out... Crazy. Guess the Virginia fans will have to watch at home.

Looking for 2 as well...PM if any available.

godeacs.com/tickets has upper level seats listed.
I talked to the ticket office today. They said they could get me tickets for $95 per on the lower level and $40 per upper level. My son is a poor 22 year old in the Navy who wanted to take his girl friend (who is a Wake fan only because of him) to the game. He is going to try to get cheaper tickets outside the coliseum unless anyone has 2 tickets that they want to unload on the boards. Does anyone have 2 extra that they want to get rid off?

Anyone with two lower level PM me. Pops wants to go. Will pay.

have one extra upstairs I will unload for $20.

Back