• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Ticket Exchange

I have two upstairs in section 225 and a parking pass for the Clemson game. $20 for all.

I can’t believe I bought tickets to the Clemson game. I am such a dumbass.

Your dumbassery pales in comparison to mine. My daughter is doing college visits so the family is flying in this weekend. Due to spring break, we cannot even get a guided tour of campus. I have gotten grief for that already.

Hopefully the baseball team comes through.

Baseball will get rained out on Saturday, adding insult to injury.

Me, too. I almost made the 7-8 hour trip…
Well, looks like I’m going after all. The rest of the fam wants to visit Winston again, and I’d like to check out some more breweries and restaurants while we’re there. Rooting for Wake is the definition of insanity- I guess I’m insane in the membrane. Go Deacs!

I have three tickets available. One by itself in section 226, 2 together in section 227. Let me know if you’re interested

I also have Duke baseball tickets for today if anyone can use them, I can send them your way. FREE!

Going to head up to Winston this afternoon with the kids, if anyone has extra Clemson tickets shoot me a message

Back