• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Ticket Exchange

welp, unfortunately the wife's grandmother passed away and the memorial/service/etc. is all on saturday. so we scuttled our weekend trip down to winston.
i have two tickets for the game vs Cuse
Section - PFS (floor), Row 2, Seats 9 & 10

normally, i'd say first to DM gets them but being on the floor (had this weekend planned since October dangit) I'd like to recoup some (not all) of the cost of tickets at least.
shoot me a message if interested

welp, unfortunately the wife's grandmother passed away and the memorial/service/etc. is all on saturday. so we scuttled our weekend trip down to winston.
i have two tickets for the game vs Cuse
Section - PFS (floor), Row 2, Seats 9 & 10

normally, i'd say first to DM gets them but being on the floor (had this weekend planned since October dangit) I'd like to recoup some (not all) of the cost of tickets at least.
shoot me a message if interested

PM sent. Sorry for your loss.

I have two tickets and parking for the Syracuse game if anyone wants it. $20

How do you buy tickets on the floor? Wasn't sure that was a single game option.

Really bad timing - but I’ve got 6 tickets in 105 Q and R for the Wake Duke game. 175$ each if anyone interested (or best offer)

Really bad timing - but I’ve got 6 tickets in 105 Q and R for the Wake Duke game. 175$ each if anyone interested (or best offer)
These are definitely gonna end up in some Duke fan's hand.

Anyone have tickets to this weekend's game against Virginia that they won't be able to use?

I can't go so I have 2 Fordham baseball Tix for Friday....$10 for both...

Anyone got duke tickets? Will buy 2-4 depending on what you got.

need one for duke

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Back