• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Ticket Exchange

I also mis spoke, we were 1200 for 2 so 600 a piece. That makes the 320 seem maybe more plausible, but still seems like an insane deal for lowers on aisle (which is what ours are too)

With fees I spent $190 for 2 UVA tickets. So season tickets next year is 100% what I’m doing.

I was able to get free from work today, Would like to take my family of 5 if any of you have that kind of quantity available. thanks all

Decided to drive up from Charlotte - any one needing to get rid of 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m looking at the FLEX package tonight. I live too far away for basketball season tickets, but I like how many Saturday games we have remaining, and I really like this team. Lots of lower corner singles remaining game by game but the prices are high as singles. I’m wondering if those lower corner tickets will be gettable in the Flex package if you log in at the right time. Aside from the Duke game which you can’t use them for anyway, we don’t really have a recent history of filling the lower bowl completely.

I’m looking at the FLEX package tonight. I live too far away for basketball season tickets, but I like how many Saturday games we have remaining, and I really like this team. Lots of lower corner singles remaining game by game but the prices are high as singles. I’m wondering if those lower corner tickets will be gettable in the Flex package if you log in at the right time. Aside from the Duke game which you can’t use them for anyway, we don’t really have a recent history of filling the lower bowl completely.

I did flex package the past two years and was generally able to get lower level tickets for most every game. It was an awesome deal like $15 per seat. I imagine it’s a little harder this year as they continue to improve and they of course intentionally excluded Duke this year.

Anyone got 4 for UVA? The wife and kids are on the bandwagon

I just bought tix downstairs in the student section for UVA for only $30 each.

When I searched online yesterday it didn't show any downstairs availability. I need 4. Maybe that was the issue?

Back